“Good value for money”

Leisure Inn West Gurgaon
Ranked #40 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Good value for money”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Was there for 3 days.

Awesome, awesome. Very nice, clean rooms with specific place to keep luggage. Big wardrobes (I am tired of keeping my stuff in those small wardrobes) so that my business suites can happily be put in. Tea,coffee maker, small fridge. Mineral water. No issues

Very friendly reception. Clean areas.

Food is par excellence. Lots and lots of choices in the breakfast (veg/non veg, fruits, different juices. They make very good dosas as well as pocahed eggs. And the croissants are great. Was hooked on to Masala tea).

Service was great. I asked for some lemon wedges and honey early in the morning and were delivered promptly

I was surprised that the rates are very reasonable looking at the service that they provided. Very safe place as well. Wasn't overtly crowded but didn't have a deserted look either. I always got a place to sit where I wanted to. Dinner had some great desserts too, they had this pineapple upside down that was just perfectly sweet)

Tip - Don't miss out on the open courtyard where you can really relax or in the morning at the pool side on top floor.
================================================================================================================

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Xhitij, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Kshitij Deopujari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Polish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for the second time and had the most horrifying experience. Don't know what went wrong but in fact everything was not right. From the time i entered till i left. The room requested was higher floor and i get the LOWEST floor. AC did not work the entire night. Asked for a King bed got a bed with 2 mattresses joined together. Adding to injury no hot water in the bathrooms. Breakfast was worse than a road side stall asked for replenishing the juice and god knows when it happened...
I can go on and on. How can i miss out on top of this lackadaisical attitude of the staff who just dint seem to care.

Never going to stay here and would definitely not recommend to anyone else.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ravindra S, Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Mr Apurva,

Greetings from Peppermint West Gurgaon!

Many thanks for your review! At Peppermint West Gurgaon we believe in offering a value proposition which is unbeatable. At the onset please accept my sincere apologies for the below par experience you had at our Hotel. Your review is invaluable for us and provides us with the best insight of our shortcomings.

I have made a note of all complaints listed by you and most of these are inexcusable in nature.

May I request you to kindly share your date of stay on om@pinetreehospitality.com in order to allow me to conduct a thorough investigation into the matter.

As a gesture we would like to offer a complimentary room night to you. Please allow us an opportunity to serve you once again, I promise to personally co ordinate your stay and ensure you have a pleasant experience.

Delhi
Reviewed September 30, 2013

You cant find a better place to stay in Gurgaon at this price. I have to travel to Gurgaon every few months and I always stay at this place. After I stayed there for first time last year, I never had to even think about any other place.
The ambience of the hotel is amazing and the hospitality is exceptional. The rooms are quite spacious and are pretty well maintained.
The location is also very convenient from all the major places in Gurgaon.
The only thing I miss is the Bar which was there earlier :)

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed September 26, 2013

the rooms are good for business travel but they donot offer anything as shown in the website
an example: they showed day long happy hours in their website which was not practically there & when asked they said that they donot have the bar license & gave a paper bill for the drinks which we took along with TAX, when i asked them about the collection of tax for the bill produced on paper no one was there to answer or give a proper reply

Dear Mr Vijju,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I can't stop from complementing the staff especially Mr Sumit Dhar, reservation manager who carried out all the formalities for my stay and above all, he took the ownership and kept his promise.

One of the nicest variety of rooms n a perfectly sized swimming pool.

Must be recommended.

Kudos Sumit:-)

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Mr Munnish,

Greetings from Peppermint West Gurgaon!

Many thanks for your review! At Peppermint West Gurgaon we believe in offering a value proposition which is unbeatable. We are glad to know that we were able to meet with your expectations on your last stay with us.

My team and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The worst service that i have ever received in any of the hotels. Staff is very courteousness and cannot communicate in simple English or Hindi. They would definitely rate highest in not co-operating with their guests. STAY AT THIS Hotel at your OWN RISK..!!

2 Thank RaviSingh78
Ravindra S, Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Ravi,

Greeting from Peppermint West Gurgaon!!

I would like to thank you for taking out time to write the review about our hotel.please accept my sincerest apology for your concerns, all your points have been taken very seriously and we are acting on it immediately . I Hope in your next visit you will find the difference.
Hope to see you again soon.
For any other assistance please feel free to get in touch with me anytime.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel. Good hotel at a very reasonable prices. Rooms are good.. actually they superb king rooms ...The staffs is very good and very very helpfull.they care for u ..and for ur hospitality.. lunch is good and mind blowing ..served by very decent staff..
Well ..outstanding ...superb ...wow experience...

• Stayed August 2013