United-21 Citymark – Gurgaon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Arma Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Shyam Palace Inn Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Park Inn Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Mango Blossom(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Jukaso IT Suites Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Ramada Gurgaon Central(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Clarks Inn, Gurgaon, Delhi-NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
OYO Rooms Sector 14(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
All reviewsfour starfood qualitybusiness tripambiencehospitalityinteriorrakeshindiancleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I cannot be connected to the Internet in most rooms
The electric wave strength is good
I did not know whether there was the interference of the channel, but was not able to be connected for one week.
I can be connected when in the corridor, but am very very late

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed recently for three days at this hotel.

This hotel is in a very busy market area. The location is a big negative for the hotel. I presume rainy season will be terrible at this place. Additionally it is difficult to locate as well. I do like the fact that you can walk few meters and buy most of the things like stationary, medicines etc which is difficult to imagine in Gurgaon where for a tooth brush you have to enter a shopping mall. There are no great views either for any of the rooms. So dont bother.

Rooms are spacious and clean. One of the walls in my room had seepage of water which I feel must be an one off case. Bed was nice. Linen were clean. A very small table if you want to work, just can hold a laptop. The toiletries were of good quality. I had a serious problem with hot water. The maximum you can get is just lukewarm water except on one day I got reasonably hot water for a bath. If you are used to take bath in hot water, you have to check with the hotel for some other arrangement. I hated this as I was staying here in winter.

Restaurant is good. Spread is limited for buffet. If you plan to stay for long duration, expect many repetitions. Many dishes are oriental cuisine. The menu for room service and a-la-carte is towards the expensive side. There was a mini bar which was empty.

Service was generally good especially the restaurant staff and house-keeping staff. But the front desk was terrible. Many in my group had issues with front desk. I had two major issues. When I checked in, a sweet spoken lady told me to go to the room and she will send the luggage with someone. It was already late and I wanted to change and crash on bed badly. However no one turned up even after 30 minutes. When I went down to the reception my bag was still there unattended and front desk lady was not even remembering that she had to send the bag to room. Another day I requested for wi-fi and she told she will send someone in 10 minutes who never turned up even after 4 days. I didn't bother as I had data card.

They also host private parties and functions. Those days will be noisy and you need ear plugs for a good sleep in some rooms.

Rest was OK.

I will recommend this as a budget business hotel.

Room Tip: third floor towards the backside.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dr_Placebo
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The entire hotel is done up very nicely - tastefully done-up rooms, good lobby and other facilities. The staff is always available and eager to help. The reastaurant has a good ambience and serves a very good spread. The location is slightly compromised. But once you are inside the hotel, you forget everything and enjoy your stay.
However, there was one major glitch during the 3 days of my stay. The hotel has a banquet hall on the top floor which is given out for parties. Two out of the 3 nights I stayed, there was a DJ in the banquet. The music was so loud that the entire hotel was literally vibrating. So much so, the glass panel of the washroom in my room started shaking and making noise! The music was unlimately stopped after several follow-ups around midnight on both occasions. If this part is taken care of by the management, the hotel is a "Yes" anytime.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rakesh S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a very elegant hotel in the middle of a market section. Unfortunately, far away from the Delhi center, and the area around the hotel is not a nice place.
We traveled with a group , spent two pleasant nights in this hostel. The restaurant is good, the staff is very friendly.,the rooms are quite.We got free internet.Recommended stopover.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Conducted a conference there. Approach to the hotel is chaotic. i feel that's the only drawback of this hotel.
Although it's a old building but they have decked it up pretty well.
Staff is super-courteous. Management is co-operative and very helpful.
they have a huge conference hall in the top floor.
Restaurant located near the entrance, on the left while entering. Nice ambiance Food is good.
Rooms have old plumbing but it's clean.
All-in-all it's a very good "value for money" hotel.
Would certainly visit this place again given the attitude of their staff.

Haven't tried the spa though.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business