“Had an Excellent Stay”
Review of Cinnamon Stays

and 1 more site!
Cinnamon Stays
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I visited Cinnamon stays in Feb this year and must say it was a fabulous 3 days spent in Gurgaon. The place is neat and more each room in the property speaks a different language. The whole setup was like a art studio and i loved it every bit of it. The locality is very peaceful, far from noise and pollution. Manish who owns the property is fun talking to. The staff was very friendly and food was great. In totality i would definitely love to stay in Cinnamon stays in my every trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed in Cinnamon Stays last week. It did not feel like I was staying in a guest house or hotel. It felt like I was going back home after a hard day's office. Friendly people, homely atmosphere and simple, but lovely food. All basic needs of a business traveller have been covered and well. You can feel the cleanliness of the whole place once enter - the room, the wash room and bed. I must mention about the wall hangings in the room. At least about 6 Bhudda paintings, in different colours and angles were there and some made you feel peace at yourself. They've named each room with different concept and the wall hangings depict each concept. Overall it has been LOVELY EXPERIENCE at a shoe string budget. Thank you Manish :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It was always difficult to get a hotel which will fulfill and satisfy the needs of your guests and that too when guests are business travelers. On one of the searches for my colleagues in NIIT I got Cinnamon and hence an experience which changed the way I think about Hotels while traveling on a business trip so far. Cinnamon is like a home away from home. When I recall my first meeting with Shilpi, It was like....."Hey what this lady is talking about? Infact all the hoteliers wanted to be different from each other and she's not different from them. How one can think about a homely environment while staying in a B&B or Hotel?" But They(Shilpi and Manish) stand for what they are saying. And more important the way they deal, they are the perrfect the way they do the things to make their guests Happy and I as a Travel Manager got what I want from Budgetary Stay to Appreciations from my bosses, and It all happens because of these guys.......and I must say its not a Hotel but a Place where you get an Unhotel( Home) experience.

Thank you Shilpi and Manish for stopping my wandering in Gurgaon area for Hotels and B&B for my travelers.....Thank you!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was our second time to Delhi...the first was'nt a good experience. However after staying at Cinnamon Stay we now have a differemt opioion of the place. Cinnamon Stay in Gurgaon is run by the young Manish and Shilpi and their chief Rashmi who was ever so sweet. Right from the start Manish & Shilpi we so welcoming.....we had only just meet but sat down in the sitting area and chatted for over an hour. They provide us with all sorts of information of the area. As we didnt speak Hindi they Shilpi ever arranged a taxi to take us around all shopping areas.We will definately stay here again next time we in Gurgaon.

Room Tip: Ideally located away from the hussle & Bussle...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at Cinnamon Stays, earlier this week. The second time that I have chosen to stay there. It is like a home away from home. it brings together the best of a good hotel, a home-stay and a good company guest house. The decor is tasteful and intriguing. Good place for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Ravi S
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Needed to stay just at the edge of Gurgaon for easy access to Sohna where we were shooting a TV Commercial and couldn't have asked for a better address.
All the comforts of home including personal attention from the hosts Manish and Shilpa which made the stay even more warm. They go out of their way to ensure that you are comfortable.
Don't miss out on the large collection of Art they have for sale which also adorns the rooms.
The home cooked food minus the greasy stuff that hotels dish out is also a welcome change when you are travelling.
All in all a place that can be highly recommended.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I travel a bunch - worldwide and mostly stay at hotels of all kinds! There is a set expectation that I have when I walk into a hotel and mostly keep to myself in the room. My expectations are always met in the hotels I stay. But when I walked into Cinnamon Stays...I realized (may be for the first time) that I have Desires and they can not only be met but excelled! Manish & Shilpi have very subtly ensured these dormant desires of a business traveler are titillated and then met with an awesome gesture! Besides the amusing creative flavor to the entire set up its the belongingness and opportunity to be part of a larger group with diverse ideas gets you hard! During my short stay at Cinnamon Stays, I debated on Electronics usage by kids, how to bring up dogs as pets, watched a Bollywood movie with the hosts, learnt about the automotive outsourcing to India amongst many other activities with the other guests.
You guys are great Hosts and you have definitely created a brand that will attract people from all walk of life! You surely have me as a customer for life!!