“Spoilt”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I always feel well looked after at this hotel. The staff are wonderful and the surrounds are beautiful. The food is great and they will accommodate for different requirements without issue which is great for me given that I can't handle hot spicy food very well.
Thanks

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Abhishek_Pasricha, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for recommending our hotel and it gives me immense pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the services & staff attentiveness.

Feedback like these helps to motivate the staff and I am sure this feedback would motivate the team to do better. We always try to set very high standard in our service level and it gives me satisfaction to learn that the guests are acknowledging the same.

We hope to see you soon in the future and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Arriving into DEL very late, entering the lobby of The Optus Sarovar was a delightful experience. The decor is very upscale, modern and elegant. Our rooms were well designed for business or pleasure travel. We were 3 family members, none of us interested in restaurant or buffet food. However, we did have 2 breakfasts and one meal there-all was delicious and fresh. Being well located near the airport, we were surprised at the choice of restaurants all within a 2 minute walk. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor further to your experience at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to note that our product, service and personnel have left you with a favorable impression. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the room decor and hotel. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

We will look forward to welcoming you back at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed at Optus for a day. Firstly, the location is very convenient. We were on a business visit and owing to meetings and a programme, we had a late check in (at 01:00 am). The hotel kindly obliged and did not even take much time to check us in. The room is beautiful with all the amenities one can think of. the next day breakfast spread was huge and delicious. The staff also agreed for a late check out considering our flight was in the evening.

Overall, a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Abhishek_Pasricha, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and like the food and services of the hotel. Thank you for appreciating the service provided by my team. Your words of kindness shall go a long way to motivate the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our valued guests.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere and Gurgaon.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I spent four nights in this hotel. The rooms are quite Clean, comfortable and functional. The staff are friendly. By the time I checked it was late night and I ordered some food from inroom service. The foos was great, a bit spicy even for a south India. I had dinner one night in their chinese resturant. I ordered for a set menu-soup, starters, noodles, two vegetables followed by deserts. The quantity was sumtious but the preparations tasted more Indianised. The Indian resturant is good witha well spread buffet. Break fasts are also reasonabl spread. The friendly staff makes life more cpnfortable. I will have no hesitation in recommening it to friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon and we thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback through Trip Advisor.

We are very happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the ambiance, service and the facilities of the hotel. We have noted your comments on food being spicy and would certainly do a corrective action.

Your feedback is very motivating and inspires the team to strive harder towards excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and thank you for recommending Optus Sarovar Premiere!!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed here for a day, and had a pleasant stay. Pros: Good location right next to sector 29 market, classy and beautiful rooms, fast service, helpful staff. Cons: Food quality has scope of improvement but still decent for a business hotel, Bathrooms have a privacy & functional problem and specially the shower setup which needs one to keep pushing a button so that water can come out of it making bath a tedious job. Overall a good option for short business stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. We are very happy to know you had an enjoyable stay with us during your visit to Gurgaon.

Thank you for the kind words you have for our staff and the location with easy access to the corporate hub of Gurgaon. We are pleased to know our team members provided satisfactory services.

We would certainly work on areas highlighted by you in your feedback and ensure correct steps are taken to improve the services and facilities to meet your expectations next time.

We hope either your work or a holiday brings you back to Gurgaon soon and we get the privilege to serve you again.

Look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I have stayed three weeks in this hotel for business. Room on the fourth floor. The hotel looks nice and modern. The room was excellent. The staff at every level is very hospitable. In particular I like to mention Mr. Dilbach (lobby) and Ms. Sarita (duty manager) who made my stay really enjoyable. I personally enjoyed the food in the hotel very much. Changing buffet and chinese restaurant. In the vicinity of the hotel you find many restaurants within walking distance. A visit to the theatre Kingdom of Dreams (also within walking distance) is highly recommended.
One minor point of improvement is the inconstant water pressure in the shower.
The hotel was at 15 minutes travel distance from the office (ciber city) . During the weekend I visited Delhi and Agra. I will most likely choose for this hotel again if I will come back to Gurgaon.

• Stayed: January 2014
Abhishek_Pasricha, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for the kind words you have for our staff, food and specially the location with easy access to the corporate hub of Gurgaon. We are pleased to know our team members provided outstanding services.

Look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I spent six days at the Optus Sarovar in January for business. The staff was very professional, friendly and accommodating. The hotel is well kept and in a good location, backing up to leisure park. A two block walk takes you to group of 6-7 restaurants. Kingdom of Dreams is about 5 minutes away.

I had a standard "deluxe" room and it was well appointed and comfortable. The only amenity that I missed during my stay was a radio which would have been nice on evenings when I caught up on work. The only negative during my entire stay was the fan/cooling system - the air that blows into the room was quite musty smelling, and I turned it off several times. In the summer months that wouldn't have been an option. As a couple other reviews have noted, the internet speed is very average.

The hotel has a small but decent workout room with a universal machine, some free weights, and a couple treadmills and recumbent bike. While it was cool during my stay, the rooftop deck and pool look nice and offer a great view of leisure park.

Finally, the restaurants were good, and the breakfast buffet each morning was excellent. While they served Indian cuisine, they also had a good variety of "american" items, including eggs and french toast that were available at the grill.

A nice hotel overall and a very enjoyable stay. I would return to this hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. As you mentioned, our hotel is strategically located near the Leisure valley park , local market & business hubs in Gurgaon. Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. We would certainly work on the negative highlighted by you in your detailed feedback and ensure it is not repeated in future.

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.