“Good Business Hotel”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed here for a day, and had a pleasant stay. Pros: Good location right next to sector 29 market, classy and beautiful rooms, fast service, helpful staff. Cons: Food quality has scope of improvement but still decent for a business hotel, Bathrooms have a privacy & functional problem and specially the shower setup which needs one to keep pushing a button so that water can come out of it making bath a tedious job. Overall a good option for short business stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Abhishek_Pasricha, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. We are very happy to know you had an enjoyable stay with us during your visit to Gurgaon.

Thank you for the kind words you have for our staff and the location with easy access to the corporate hub of Gurgaon. We are pleased to know our team members provided satisfactory services.

We would certainly work on areas highlighted by you in your feedback and ensure correct steps are taken to improve the services and facilities to meet your expectations next time.

We hope either your work or a holiday brings you back to Gurgaon soon and we get the privilege to serve you again.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I have stayed three weeks in this hotel for business. Room on the fourth floor. The hotel looks nice and modern. The room was excellent. The staff at every level is very hospitable. In particular I like to mention Mr. Dilbach (lobby) and Ms. Sarita (duty manager) who made my stay really enjoyable. I personally enjoyed the food in the hotel very much. Changing buffet and chinese restaurant. In the vicinity of the hotel you find many restaurants within walking distance. A visit to the theatre Kingdom of Dreams (also within walking distance) is highly recommended.
One minor point of improvement is the inconstant water pressure in the shower.
The hotel was at 15 minutes travel distance from the office (ciber city) . During the weekend I visited Delhi and Agra. I will most likely choose for this hotel again if I will come back to Gurgaon.

• Stayed: January 2014
Abhishek_Pasricha, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for the kind words you have for our staff, food and specially the location with easy access to the corporate hub of Gurgaon. We are pleased to know our team members provided outstanding services.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I spent six days at the Optus Sarovar in January for business. The staff was very professional, friendly and accommodating. The hotel is well kept and in a good location, backing up to leisure park. A two block walk takes you to group of 6-7 restaurants. Kingdom of Dreams is about 5 minutes away.

I had a standard "deluxe" room and it was well appointed and comfortable. The only amenity that I missed during my stay was a radio which would have been nice on evenings when I caught up on work. The only negative during my entire stay was the fan/cooling system - the air that blows into the room was quite musty smelling, and I turned it off several times. In the summer months that wouldn't have been an option. As a couple other reviews have noted, the internet speed is very average.

The hotel has a small but decent workout room with a universal machine, some free weights, and a couple treadmills and recumbent bike. While it was cool during my stay, the rooftop deck and pool look nice and offer a great view of leisure park.

Finally, the restaurants were good, and the breakfast buffet each morning was excellent. While they served Indian cuisine, they also had a good variety of "american" items, including eggs and french toast that were available at the grill.

A nice hotel overall and a very enjoyable stay. I would return to this hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor further to your experience at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. As you mentioned, our hotel is strategically located near the Leisure valley park , local market & business hubs in Gurgaon. Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. We would certainly work on the negative highlighted by you in your detailed feedback and ensure it is not repeated in future.

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

We will look forward to welcoming you back at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business for over a week. Everything was fantastic. The food was great. The service was impeccable. Everything was well done. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel if you were looking. I stayed her for quite a long-time for business - I was predominantly alone and didn't know much about India however - the staff were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in every respect.

Room Tip: None needed - my room was standard and it looked like a brand-new renovated condo from many of the w...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Abhishek_Pasricha, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and like the food and services of the hotel. Thank you for appreciating the service provided by my team. Your words of kindness shall go a long way to motivate the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our valued guests.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere and Gurgaon.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

It was a nice stay in Optus Srovar Premiere Gurgaon. The facilities are with high quality and the people were all nice.
But if the hotel can offer more various kinds of food other than Indian food for the buffet will be perfect.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Abhishek_Pasricha, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking out time to give us your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the shortfall highlighted by you and to assure you that this is not a true reflection of the high standards of service and quality upon, which we pride ourselves at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

We have shared your comments with the team and would like to assure you that we have put a corrective action in place to avoid any recurrence of a similar experience.

It is our constant endeavor to extend services of the highest standards but we apologize for having fallen short of it on this occasion. Guest feedback is invaluable as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service.

Please accept my personal invitation to come back and experience our hotel.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere and better meet your expectations in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

As my tittle states this is clearly focused on the customer needs.the location is also a great advantage.

I also had the opportunity to get served in the room,the speed and the prompt service really amazed me.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon once again and for sparing your valuable time to share your detailed feedback through Tripadvisor.

We are very pleased to receive your feedback and to learn that you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel. Your appreciation of our facilities, cleanliness & breakfast is very rewarding and will motivate the team to create moments of delight for our guests.

I have conveyed your feedback to the team and they were delighted to know that their services have been recognized. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We, at Optus Sarovar Premiere eagerly await your arrival during your next visit to Gurgaon.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

It was my thrid stay in this hotel with Optus sarovar Premiere Gurgaon. The location is excellent for business travellers as it is very close to the business district.Food was good, staffs are quite helpful with FAST service. But hotels needs to do something extra for returning guests :)