“Million Dollar Hotel”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #9 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I got the best services from this hotel, at this level, imaginable. You expect good services from a hotel at this level, but the staff of Optus went out of their way on every count. I want to thank Suresh Kala for his exceptional service and dedication to my wellfare.

I can really recommend this hotel, the only reason you want to book at another hotel is if Optus is fully booked. :-)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. My team and specially Suresh Kala would be highly motivated reading your comments.

Thank you for recommending us and I look forward to welcoming you back at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon again very soon.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Good value for money..! with great service, stayed at this hotel at least 15 times in the past 12 months. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone in or around the Guragon area in Delhi a much better alternative than the Crown Plaza if you prefer a more personal service rather than the corporate brush.

Room Tip: Closer to elevator
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay on several occasions and recommended us as "One of the best in Delhi", we are looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I enjoyed a very pleasant stay at this hotel in January 2012. The rooms and amenities are very modern and the chinese restaurant on site serves excellent dishes. I can highly recommend the cleanliness and quality of service. It is a bit far from tourist attractions but still a very pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed food in Chinese restaurant and had a pleasant stay with us at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Hotel is closer to the City Centre.Hotel has excellent facilities nice dining option and Excellent room facilities.

Room Tip: Business hotel with nice Jim and variety of dining options
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The team is very attentioned and friendly. Rooms are clean. Food is very good and the whole hotel is very new/recent.
Definitely a good pick in Gurgaon.

• Stayed: January 2012

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel. The hotel team were delighted to read that you rated your stay so highly, enjoyed our services and had comfortable stay. It is always very pleasing to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests.

I also hope you had the opportunity to join our Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

Thank you for recommending and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Somebody help you if you actually have to be in Gurgaon at all. The city is dirty and deprived of most cultural interests. Staying in Delhi is impractical due to heavy commuter traffic. But if you must, then stay here. I was very skeptical at first as my frugal company booked me here but right off bat the place lightened my heart when I checked in at 2 am after an intercontinental flight. The hotel lobby is welcoming and homey. And the rooms are first class. Staff is extremely friendly. Buffet breakfast is Indian and Continental with a good and wide selection. If I have to come back to Gurgaon I am staying here as the value for money is unmatched.

1  Thank mutatismutandis449

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is my pleasure to read that you were impressed with our service, hospitality and endow our hotel as value for money. I will be sharing your comments with my staff and they would be delighted to hear this.

Thank you recommending us and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Very good service by staffs in the reception .Rooms were very good and well furnised. Power cut is the only problem.Everyday i have faced power cut / changeover 3-4times within a night. Dinner is bit costly compared other 4star hotels.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel. We were delighted to read that you found good service by staffs and well furnished rooms. Regarding your feedback on poor power back up, it is unfortunate for us that this has happened during your stay, as generally there is no issue with the power backup and I feel sorry that you found our dinner expensive, our prices are in line with hotels in Gurgaon and we also offer special Meal Deals where you can get better value for money while you dine with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.