“Poor power back up.”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #8 of 254 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Very good service by staffs in the reception .Rooms were very good and well furnised. Power cut is the only problem.Everyday i have faced power cut / changeover 3-4times within a night. Dinner is bit costly compared other 4star hotels.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel. We were delighted to read that you found good service by staffs and well furnished rooms. Regarding your feedback on poor power back up, it is unfortunate for us that this has happened during your stay, as generally there is no issue with the power backup and I feel sorry that you found our dinner expensive, our prices are in line with hotels in Gurgaon and we also offer special Meal Deals where you can get better value for money while you dine with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

There were 2 people to greet me at the airport, one pushed the trolley and the other man in a suit never spoke a word to me. The guy who pushed the trolley was not the driver as another guy with the car arrived. I was shocked, it was a small car in not such good condition with a tray on the roof for my suitcase, but the driver was friendly enough..This was not at all a good first impression for should be a nice hotel!
Anyway all improved once I reached the hotel, it is a lovely hotel with very clean and luxurious rooms.
Unfortunately on the first morning there was no hot water in my room and then no water at all, but after a few minutes all was okay. Luckily I had a few minutes to wait.
I enjoyed a wonderful Punjabi buffet dinner with my supplier. The staff were very helpful as I don't eat very spicy foods and they made some special dishes for me. It was wonderful!
In general a lovely hotel and I would highly recommend it, but if I go back I will be sure to arrange a better system for the airport pick up as it was not up to standard even though the charge for it was!

2  Thank Debbie S

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel.

The hotel team were pleased to read that you rated many aspects of your stay highly, had comfortable stay and enjoyed our Punjabi Food Festival. Regarding Car airport pickup, I have investigated the shortfall of service that you experienced during your airport pickup, this is not the true reflection of our hotel and so that this doesn't happen in future again, we now have series of quality checks before any car reaches our guests.

Thank you for recommending us and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

I think I do a bit of international travelling and stay in fairly decent hotels. But this hotel clearly stood out. The rooms are very well-furnished with all modern amenities. But what made this hotel my personal favorite was the extremely high level of service. All the personnel in the hotel, especially in the restaurant went out of their way to make and my family feel special. I would highly recommend this hotel to all business travellers and tourists.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is my pleasure to read that you were impressed with our service and hospitality. I will be sharing your comments with my staff and they would be delighted to hear this.

I also hope you had the opportunity to join our Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

Thank you recommending us and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We stayed here to escape the madness of Delhi for a few nights and were not disappointed. Although the hotel is just off a major road, the rooms are well sound proofed and we finally managed to escape the incessant noise of traffic we experienced in the centre of New Delhi. Rooms were good, breakfast was superb and service was impeccable. The happy hour (16.30-19.30) was also a welcome bonus. The location is not ideal if you want to explore New Delhi but if you want somewhere convenient that is near to the airport and offers excellent service, this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2011

Thank you for sharing the positive experience about your recent stay. I have passed your comments to our entire team, comments like yours serves as a great motivator and help them to deliver quality of service that we believe in.

Thank you for recommending our hotel, I am glad during your stay you have enjoyed our hospitality and I am looking forward to welcome you back.

General Manger

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We stayed here to break the journey up back from the Taj Mahal rather than entering the chaotic Delhi traffic. A great move. The hotel is well located with restaurants close by and is lovely. The staff are fantastic and cater to every need, often before you know you need it.

The room was perfect; spacious, exceptionally clean and well decorated. It feels modern, cosy and very comfortable. We certainly had the best nights sleep we've had in India so far.

Breakfast was outstanding, we ate so much with both western and Indian cuisine available. Everything you could wish for was available, and of excellent quality. Make sure you grab a banana milkshake.

We accidentally booked the wrong day, the hotel had no problem in reorganizing the date for us and welcomed us warmly on arrival.

Also, great happy hour cocktail prices, 16:30 to 19:30 and the again at 22:30 to 23:30.

A wonderfully managed hotel with beautiful interior, great rooms, a decent gym and exceptional staff and food. Fully recommend.

• Stayed: December 2011

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel.

The hotel team were delighted to read that you rated your stay so highly, felt "Exceptional in every way" and enjoyed our services. It is always very pleasing to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests.

Thank you for recommending and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

Very good and clean rooms, good staff, nice lobby. I could not find anything negative about this hotel. Higly recommended.

Room Tip: No real need of taking the room with the view of the park. Of course it is nice but the room is exac...
1  Thank Davide74c
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is my pleasure to read that you were impress with our hospitality. I will be sharing your comments with my staff and they would be delighted to hear this.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

A short business trip brought me to this place and I was bowled over by its charm and elegance. It has all the modern amenities a business traveller would need and yet has an old-word elegance, especially to the furnishing and decor.

The service for most parts is excellent - timely, efficient and courteous. The gym is small but very, very functional. Net connectivity in the room can be availed by a LAN cable as well as wireless. The work desk is very spacious.

All in all - no complaints - only compliments during my stay.

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel.

The hotel team were delighted to read that you rated many aspects of your stay. It is always very pleasing to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests.

Thank you for your compliments, we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.