“Good view near leisure velly and kingdom of deams”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #9 of 237 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed September 10, 2011

The hotel and service and front dest people are great the service is amazing , check in was very great and fast although it was at 6 AM, Specially Front office employee (ANKIT) he was very helpfull and all the proceduers went very fast.... the breackfast was amazing and everything is clean and sorted very well..

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank you for writing your review on our hotel.

The hotel team were delighted to read that you rated many aspects of your stay so highly. It is always very pleasing to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests. I am sure Aniket and rest of staff will have boost in their confidence after reading your comments, and they will continue to deliver quality of service that we believe in.

I also hope you had the opportunity to join our Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Good location in a quiet area of Gurgaon. Many places nearby (McDonalds, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Chinese, Korean BBQ, Beerhouse). Next working ATM a little bit away. Rooms are big, nice TV selection, big shower. Internet is for free and fast.

Good selection of wine at the bar (1500 - 2000 Rs per bottle).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback about your recent stay with us. I was glad to read you overall enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

From the warm friendly smile and efficient check in to the quality, comfortable classy rooms, the hotel is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and cannot do enough to make you feel at home. The front desk staff in particular Ms Vandana and Mr Pushpdeep were marvellous.

The location of the hotel is great for doing business in the Delhi business hub of Gurgaon I travel a lot and stay in a wide variety of hotels and the Optus Sarovar Premiere is of a high standard and very competitive in its room rates. The quality and freshness of the rooms and the decor and charm make for a relaxing and pleasant retreat at the end of a busy working day.

The amenities are user friendly and the restaurants are quality locations that provide a great range of food for all tastes. I am always happy to return and look forward to my stays in Gurgaon

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor, we appreciate your valued feedback.

I am delighted to read that you felt at home and endow hotel location ideal for both business and leisure during you stay with us. I will be passing your feedback onto our staff and your comment will serve a great motivator to both Vandana & Puspdeep.

I also hope you had the opportunity to join Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

My first impression about Optus Sarovar Premier was an absolute WoW!. I enjoyed the people, the ambiance, the rooms, the services, the food and absolutely everything in this hotel. After my first day i unfortunately fell ill ,Suresh Kala, the duty manager at the time helped me by calling Dr Manoj Pabrai who did a great job on me. Suresh constantly checked up on me everyday till i got well. Sarita, and all other staff at the front desk did a marvelous job in helping me recuperatrion. I think that they are very much committed to what they are doing here and they understand fully the meaning of hospitality . If there is another opportunity to travel to india, this is my hotel of choice by default. Great Job, Great Job.... Kudos for the wonderful job you are doing out here

1  Thank Sam147
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is my pleasure to read that you had an Excellent Experience at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. I am glad that you went back in good health, enjoyed our food & services and staff took good care during your stay. I will be sharing your comments with my staff, especially Suresh & Sarita would be delighted to hear that.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Date: 27/08/2011

I have come to India on a Business trip. The hotel was selected by my Company, Airtel. Before entering, I thought, this is quite a modest hotel: I hope it is OK as I have to spend 4 days in India.

When I stepped in, I was absolutely charmed. The beauty and the exquisite decoration were above my expectations. The staff was absolutely charming, warm, extremely professional and welcoming. During my stay, even a cleaner met in the hallway asked how I liked the hotel and if he could be of any help. I thought, this is definetely world class service.

The high tec rooms were absolutely beautiful with every need at the tip of the fingers. And for me, an absolute lover of glass and mirrors, I just could not have found better.

Overall, this was a great experience and without a single doubt, I would recommend Sarovar Premiere to any person coming to Gurgeon.

Many thanks to M. Suresh who provided assistance beyond my expectations with the transportation services in the city and several advice to enjoy my stay!

All the best to the Management and the Staff

1  Thank melikaul
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2011

It was pleasure to read that you had an Absolutely Great experience at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. I am glad that you enjoyed our services and found our hotel ambiance world class. Your review serves as a great motivator to the team here at the hotel and specially for Suresh.

Thank you for recommending our hotel, I am looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Rooms are nice, the facility is new, the staff abundant. Service ranges from excellent to non-existent - when they become more consistent it will truly be an excellent hotel.

My luck getting something done, like reserving a car for the trip to the office, largely depends upon who is manning the front desk. If I get one of the excellent English-speaking senior staff members - there are no issues at all.

If I get one of the younger, less experienced and more "English-challenged" staffers, all bets are off. I can ask for a car at 8:00 AM and not have one available until 8:45 AM! I can ask for a new laundry form and sack and not get one for days - finally standing at the front desk until they brought me one ("Sir, I will have it delivered to the room" - yea - you said that yesterday and the day before - I'll wait!).

On the other hand, the facility is new and very well kept. They provide cars (you probably don't want to drive in Delhi), and they always have fresh bottled water in the rooms.

The on-site Chinese restaurant is excellent - and the wine selection is good.

Room Tip: I try to stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor (the theory being that mosquitos don't fly that high).
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write review about your recent stay. I would like to apologies for the shortfall in the service you received and assure you that this is not a true reflection of the high standards of service and quality upon which we pride ourselves at Sarovar.

I was very concerned to read that you have experienced staff who lack in their ability in speaking fluent English and laundry service not up to the mark during your stay. Please be assured I have personally passed your comments to all my staff and corrective measures taken to ensure that does not reoccur in the future.

I am glad that you enjoyed food and wine in our Chinese restaurant and found our facilities well kept.

Thank you once again for bringing issues to our attention. Guest feedback is invaluable as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service.

I am confident that during your next visit you will have a more pleasant stay, as described by many of the other Trip Advisor comments.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I was booked in Optus Sarovar gurgaon by Aircel Admin team as i am party of Aircel and was there was a 3 day training.
The first thing that clicked was that Pushpdeep explained each and every thing in the room ,be it lighting , devices , gadgets , to the extent that how the shower etc worked as i have experienced some very compliacted showeres in some good hotels and then u dont know how to use them .
the 2nd gesutre of serving on the roof top though it was not closed for guests was wonderful .
the food was great .. ankit at the front desk was most concerned and helped me out when i realised that i had forgotten all the ID proofs back home .
everything in the room was so handy that there was niothign that i thought was missing

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write review about your recent stay. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and you found our services friendly & caring. Your review serves as a great motivator to the team here at the hotel and specially for Ankit and Pushpdeep.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Kindest regards,