Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
OYO 5528 DLF Phase 4(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Hotel Royale Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Park Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
The City Club, Phase IV(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Luxury Home Stays(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vijay Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Pool
Dia Park Premier(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Breakfast included
1,476 results
All reviewsmomo cafethe executive loungeexcellent servicebusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffettake careairport pickupspecial thanksrestaurant staffhome away from homeexcellent staynew delhispecial mentionfront officerooms are spaciousmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We spend a long weekend with my family, booked two rooms got a upgrade to a suit and a adjacent room, ver well decorated, very friendly people at reception, extremely hospitable ambience. The executive lounge is awfully good at 15th floor, good view of gurgaon from there, rooms are spacious, toilets are clean to the best possible extent, the breakfast has very good variety of foods, good dinner menu ( mostly delicious Indian foods), reasonable price. Swimming pool is good, it has a good gym, never used, spa facility also there. The hotel is located in a very good location and many shops around. Wine is ver nice at executive lounge.all the staffs are mid 20s to early 30s, very much open for feedback and improvement. Very near to Delhi Airport too.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Kal73
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!!

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. We are happy to learn from your feedback that you found our team, services, location, décor, room, food and recreation facilities upto your expectations!! Thank you indeed for this compliment! I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

I thank you once again for your positive and appreciative feedback and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Quite close to the airport and yet close to the Gurgaon city for an evening recreation. However, wherever you go, you might need a car. There are no restaurants in walking distance around this hotel. The hotels' restaurants themselves serve good food but are on the pricier side.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank SuneetAgera
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!!

We are truly delighted to read your review with positive feedback for hotel’s location and services. We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to share your experience. Whilst Gurgaon is developing on local transportation and now has the metro available (just 5 minutes walk from the hotel); the hotel concierge team also assists our guests in booking local cabs or rental cars for hourly or daily use.

Thank you for appreciating the quality and services of our kitchen team, we have duly noted your comments regarding our restaurant pricing and on reviewing the same we find them to be at par with similar establishments in the city.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'd stayed overnight at this property of Marriott and loved it a lot. The staff was extremely courteous and respected my privacy. After having a long strenuous day, when I wanted the best place to rest, this hotel came to my mind as the 1st option. Even at a very short notice, the staff obliged my request and gave me the best possible room. I had a very pleasant night stay at this property.

If you're looking for a wonderful property at good rates, I'd recommend you go for this. I'm sure you'll thank me for my recommendation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank PC_Chavali

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon and thank you for making our day!!!!

It is definitely delightful and truly motivating to read your review . We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to share your experience at the hotel. Whislt it is the constant effort of my team to exceed expectations of all our guests – feedback such as yours only motivates us to do more .

We would look forward for another opportunity to serve you with our exemplary services.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Courtyard is a hotel I will stay each time I travel to Gurgaon for business. The service rendered by their staff is GREAT, the positive experience begins with the welcoming smile from the pick-up staff from the airport. At the entrance, the friendly security with the 3 wonderful guard dogs never fail to smile as they execute their duties. The staff and their service standard is one of the best if not the best I have encountered in India. In fact better than what I receive in Singapore.

The ambience of the hotel room is great and for hectic business travel, it is definitely pleasing to return to at the of each day.

The standard of food served is also great; one can expect new additions to their buffet breakfast.

My only request is that the room service menu should be expanded and the start time for dinner should start at 6pm

It will be excellent if de-caf coffee sachet is made available in the complimentary selection

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank JoLeesh

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon! Your feedback made us all smile!!! Thank you .

Our first priority is the wellbeing of our guests and we are truly proud to have met and exceeded your expectations. Please feel free to order anything off the In room dining menu on your future visits and our team of Chefs will be delighted to make the same for you . We have also introduced de- caf coffee in our in room tea coffee makers . Rest assured we value your feedback and will ensure we continue to exceed your expectations.

Please feel free to contact me on your future visits to the hotel and I shall be delighted to make your personal acquaintance .

Best regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

One of the best hptels in Gurgaon I have ever stayed. Every thing is arranged as per the needs. the foods are excellent. We stayed in this hotel with US deligates. Everybody appraised a lot for Countyard.
I definitely recommend otehrs to stay in this hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank RABINDAS
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to share your experience at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon on Trip Advisor!

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel