Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$143
Hotels.com
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$102
$66
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$157
$133
  • Pool
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$82
$72
$74
$67
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$266
$239
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$211
$133
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$108
$81
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$220
$188
Oberoi Hotels
$67
Priceline
1,506 results
All reviewsmomo cafethe executive loungeexcellent servicebusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffettake careairport pickupspecial thanksrestaurant staffhome away from homeexcellent staynew delhispecial mentionfront officerooms are spaciousmetro station
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a brilliant stay at this hotel.. the staff were very curteous. Manish in the restaurant, Sandeep in the housekeepingg, Biju in the spa, Aditya at the reception, Anurag in the momo deli and a lot more. Wonderful hotel with exceptional service. Rooms are very good, the thai restaurant could not be any better. Wide variety of food options. Ask the concierge to help you with choosing good local cuisine, they are very good. Also very close to most of the malls. Transportatio on the over head subway is also close to the hotel. Thanks for a good memory

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank se s
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Guest,
Warm greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

We are pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with the services rendered. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team. Whilst it has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service; it is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to strive to perform better.

We really appreciate your kind words about our associates in restaurants, spa, front office, housekeeping & conceirge.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at the Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a very nice hotel, the service is excellent and the room is nice. It is, however, very expensive. After one night I had to move to another hotel in Gurgaon because of changes in travel plans. I am now getting the same quality and service for less than 1/2 the cost of the Marriott.

Room Tip: Try the Optus Sarovar Premiere, just 2.7 kilometer away.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank John-in-Utah
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Guest,
Warm greetings from Courtyard Marriott, Gurgaon!

We are pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with the services rendered. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team. Whilst it has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service; it is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to strive to perform better everytime.

We understand that you found our hotel to be expensive and that you preferred to stay elsewhere with the same quality of service. However, in future, we request you to let me know when you are travelling again to Gurgaon and I shall be personally involved to ensure you get the best available rate.

Also, request if you could share your contact details for our reference.
Thank you for helping us improve and we are genuinely grateful for your feedback.

kanika.hasrat@courtyard.com

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I visit Gurgaon regularly on business trip and stay in different hotels because of availability and rates they quote. This is the first time I stayed in Marriot and I had good experience. Though the staff is not responsive the facility is well maintained and clean. The metro station is close by. The breakfast was good. I did not use any of the facilities hence not be in apposition to comment about them because my stay was for only one night.
The airport pickup was done promptly on my arrival. As I had to move to another town, I did not ask for a drop. My overall experience was good.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank vmonte
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear VMonte,
Greetings from the Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.

We appreciate your kind words about breakfast and airport pick-up.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Positives:
1) Prompt, professional and welcoming pick-up (my flight was early and the pick-up was already there)
2) Efficient check-in and check-out
3) Good-sized room and comfortable bed
4) Restaurants – welcoming service, staff makes effort to remember room number and our preferences

Improvements:
1) Bathrooms – Should provide sanitary disposal bag
2) Quality of shower cap is poor. Two of my shower caps tore when I used it.
3) Spa & restaurant music – Music played had techno repetitive beats, which was pretty annoying, especially if you were trying to relax.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear AvidKLTraveller ,
Greetings from Courtyard Marriott, Gurgaon!

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed and well thought out feedback . We do value the praise and apologize for the glitches. We have addressed the feedback on the quality of the shower caps with the vendor concerned and have introduced a new quality . The music in the spa is definitely valid feedback too and we shall soon have separate music in this area.

Thank you for helping us improve and we are genuinely grateful for your feedback . I hope you have an opportunity to visit us again and can experience improvements first hand.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Its a good hotel if seen just like a hotel, but the 5 star rating makes you expect something more where this hotel fails.
The experience of checking in wasn't great. Had to wait for a long time and too many questions asked while checking-in. Room was good but not grand. Had to ask Shaving kit as it wasn't available in the bathroom. didn't like the food (oriental restaurant) at all. I had not ordered bottled water but the water served felt like gutter water, so finally had to order one bottle of expensive water.
One thing stood out was their breakfast. They served such a delicious mangoes, that it balanced all the mediocre things.
Will not like to stay there again, if I have any other good option available.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Warm greetings from Courtyard Marriott, Gurgaon!

Thank you for taking the time to update a Tripadvisor revert regarding your stay at Courtyard by Marriott. I am grateful for your kind words regarding the breakfast experience and we do believe that this is definitely an area of pride and focus within the hotel .
I do however, apologize for the many lapses in service and can only assure you that this feedback is valuable to us. Whilst we do spend a lot of time in training our staff it is feedback such as yours that means we need to do more . May I also assure you that the water served in the hotel is treated and filtered water and is perfectly safe for drinking, though you may be aware the taste of water differs area to area.

I would request you to treat the lapses in service as an aberration from our usual high standards of service and give us an opportunity to serve you again . Please feel free to let me know when you are travelling again to Gurgaon and I shall be personally involved to ensure you have a memorable stay .