The Palms - Town & Country Club
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$180
$87
$88
$73
Hyatt.com
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$84
$74
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$87
$77
  • Pool
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$137
$120
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$222
$191
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$81
TripAdvisor
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$317
$286
All reviewsswimming poolhome from homehuda city centermaintained roomsroom numberbusiness tripenjoyable staydecent staykeep up the good workbeautiful propertyluxury hotelin housecoffee shopmetro stationspecial thanksozonegym
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I stay here regulary the day I arrive or leave in India, so never for a long duration.

Staff are always pleasent and the rooms are always lovely. Rooms vary a lot but I have never been disappointed.

A small taste of luxury!

Pool is nice and so is the gym.

The bar is nice, various food. I love the lebanese chicken pitta!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Hellyb123red
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I spent 14 nights here as I was in India for business, and wasn't that impressed at all. I think they are grossly overpriced for what they offer. Reception friendly enough, I had a ground level room, they only have 2 floors which is good however, the hotel hosts a lot of weddings and celebrations so I had several disturbed night’s sleep as they were setting up tables etc. on the lawns outside my room, so I heard everything at 4.00am. They don't seem to understand that the noise they make in doing this is a nuisance to guests. They suffer many power cuts during a day in Gurgaon, they don't last that long, however it is a real pain but I guess you get used to it. Outdoor pool was closed during my stay but it looked okay. Staff fall over themselves to help you which can be a bit annoying, as we are so used to being independent, but you have to accept that this is their culture and let them. Food was okay, breakfast limited, but that's probably because I was there for 14 days. There is a great Chinese restaurant in the hotel that does great Dim Sum and very reasonable prices.

Room Tip: Don't have a ground floor room that looks out near the pool or the front lawns
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank UkFlossie
Reviewed October 5, 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Palms from late December 2010 until March 2011 during a transition to an expat assignment in India. It is not a large-scale hotel by any means but the rooms are clean, well appointed, and spacious. Bathrooms are also very nice. Raman, the bartender in Geoffrey's is spot on. Very helpful and went out of his way to make our stay enjoyable. The complimentary breakfast each morning was nice and had a great variety including an omelette station. The pool area is beautiful and the gardens are well-maintained. Overall, we had a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ConcordiaFlyer
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I stayed here for a total of about 4 months while settling in to my new overseas assignement and apartment hunting. It, and they the staff, made an otherwise misarable experience and time a welcome oasis to retreat to in the evenings and unwind at during weekends. Great staff, particularly the bar staff who cannot do enough to accomodate, wonderful exotic gounds and lawns and well appointed pool surrounded by this lushness. Well appointed and maintained rooms with two distinctive styles to choose from, classical and modern, those with pool view being the best. As it is principally a private members club the, pool area can be a little crowded during the summer season and insufficient beds. I am considering becoming a member so I should write a scathing report to keep you lot searching away from crowding my oasis, but fair is fair, it became home and is highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wishbone1Gurgaon
Reviewed June 9, 2011

The Palms -country club - Gurgaon.
Date :8 and 9th June.2011

The best place to stay in Guragon area. Nice location and well maintained rooms.
Rooms facing swiming pool side are very nice and the greenary in side the club also very nice. If we come and stay with family for holidays, this may be the good club in this area . value for money.
The restaurants also good and in the morning the break fast many choices . The food tase also very good and we can get north / south Indian food .
Over all the stay was very comfertable and we once again visit and stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business