I stayed here for some days last week and was disappointed with the experience:
1. Nothing new - As a regular high class looking hotel
Feedback points: Many!
1. My room was on 5th flr & when I returned from work, late night, the access key was deactivated. So, had to go down again 5 floors, to get it activated...strange. The receptionist didnt even acknowledge his mistake.
2. On last day of checkout, I returned from work early morning at 8am and informed the reception that wud check out 2 hrs late, since I had to catch up some sleep. They refused mentioning rooms were full & I had to vacate on time.
3. However, at around 10am, my office asked me to extend the stay. This time when I checked with the reception for extension of 3 days, they readily agreed. Werent the rooms full just 2 hrs ago?????
4. The rate for extension stay was given to be around Rs X while MMT offered it at almost 20% less. When I referred this, they negotiated but, were still 5% above MMT. I preferred to move to another hotel.
5. The rooms are small and not as big as they appear.
6. I moved into another hotel few blocks away and got a better deal, bigger room and even complimentary breakfast.
7. I called for lemon one night to have lemon tea and the waiter who came to give it, was staring as if I had asked for some favour!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Inn Gurgaon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.