“Expensive, Full of Attitude & Cramped rooms” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Inn Gurgaon

and 1 more site!
Park Inn Gurgaon
Ranked #48 of 227 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Mumbai
“Expensive, Full of Attitude & Cramped rooms”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed here for some days last week and was disappointed with the experience:

Good points:
1. Nothing new - As a regular high class looking hotel

Feedback points: Many!
1. My room was on 5th flr & when I returned from work, late night, the access key was deactivated. So, had to go down again 5 floors, to get it activated...strange. The receptionist didnt even acknowledge his mistake.
2. On last day of checkout, I returned from work early morning at 8am and informed the reception that wud check out 2 hrs late, since I had to catch up some sleep. They refused mentioning rooms were full & I had to vacate on time.
3. However, at around 10am, my office asked me to extend the stay. This time when I checked with the reception for extension of 3 days, they readily agreed. Werent the rooms full just 2 hrs ago?????
4. The rate for extension stay was given to be around Rs X while MMT offered it at almost 20% less. When I referred this, they negotiated but, were still 5% above MMT. I preferred to move to another hotel.
5. The rooms are small and not as big as they appear.
6. I moved into another hotel few blocks away and got a better deal, bigger room and even complimentary breakfast.
7. I called for lemon one night to have lemon tea and the waiter who came to give it, was staring as if I had asked for some favour!!!

Room Tip: Check more options
1 Thank nithinmagarwal
GMPIG, General Manager at Park Inn Gurgaon, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest ,

I would really like to Thank you for finding time and putting down your suggestions on trip advisor . I sincerely apologize for the points you have mentioned above and have taken up the matter very seriously with the concerned Head of the Departments. Hope in your next visit you will definitely find the difference .

Sudip Mukherjee.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Thane - West
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

The first thing you notice about Park Inn is the location. Its not in the new happening Gurgaon but very close to the old gurgaon. The Hotel is cramped between two other building and you be better off keeping your window curtains closed.

Once inside the Hotel I felt it was decent. The rooms were spacious..well appointed. I could not have a complete breakfast..but the spread was ok.

Would I recommend ...hmmm...yes if you are stictly looking for a decent bed and breakfast place.

1 Thank shekhar_kulkarni
GMPIG, General Manager at Park Inn Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear guest,
I would really like to Thank you for finding time to share your valuable comments on Trip advisor. Your points have been noted and I am looking forward to see you again in our hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one night. My stay was very good. Nice clean hotel, very good rooms with top notch facilities, courteous staff and management. Break fast was vert good and offered lot of choices.

2 Thank sameermota
GMPIG, Front Office Manager at Park Inn Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,
At the very beginning I would like to Thank you for staying with us. I have noted every point of yours and taken up the matter very seriously with each Head of the department. We always try to maintain a high standard and I assure you that in your next visit you will find the difference and also assuring you of better services next time.
My sincere apologies for the same.
Hope to see you soon once again and please feel free to get in touch with me anytime.

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I landed in delhi on 5th and was at a friends place. I had to book a hotel in a hurry, so I went with Park Inn.

I will be brief with my experience.

-The reception staff wasn't even interested in giving us our rooms, delayed us for like 15-20 minutes and was giving looks as if we want to stay for free.

-We had to pay Rs. 1000/- for a mattress which was never given in the room. Their response? We didn't ask for it. Perfect.

-We gave the car for valet parking when we were checking in, It took around 20 minutes for the escorting staff to get the car from the basement, Icing on the cake.

-There was a leak in the bathroom door and the water spilled in the bedroom.
-We were asked to pay for the complimentary breakfast just because we were late and couldn't have it in the hotel restaurant.

Except the above few things everything was good enough for the price and the hotel rating. Rooms were pretty big, so was the bathroom. 4 water bottles were given as complimentary.

This isn't the best hotel in its class but I will suggest it because of the peaceful environment. So yeah, if you're looking for a silent place to spend your time, Park Inn it is.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank eXp3rience
GMPIG, General Manager at Park Inn Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,
My sincere apologies for the same.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We travelled from Toronto, Canada and stayed at Park Inn, Gurgaon in July 2013. It was an excellent stay. The room and restaurant were very good. The room and its facilities are comparable to good international brands. It was very clean and comfortable, especially the bed. Buffet breakfast has lots of varieties and the quality is awesome. General Manager, Mr. Sudip Mukherjee took very good care of our stay. Staff and other management members are very helpful and courteous. Overall, we enjoyed our stay a lot and will be back again when we travel to this part of India.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank P C
GMPIG, General Manager at Park Inn Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Good Afternoon ,

At the very outset, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel.
We have excellent staff at our hotel that makes every effort to ensure a comfortable stay for our esteemed guests and ensures that a highest level of service is maintained at all times.
On behalf of the entire team at Park Inn, Gurgaon, I would once again like to thank you and look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two nights. my stay was memorable. Nice clean hotel with top notch facilities, excellent and courteous staff and management. superb food particularly breakfast. My advise must stay here while in this part of india

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMPIG, General Manager at Park Inn Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Mr. Deepak
At the very beginning, i would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel.

On behalf of the entire team at Park Inn, Gurgaon, I would once again like to thank you and look forward for another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

For any other assistance please feel free to get in touch with me anytime.

Duliajan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Firstly Rooms were clean and comfortable and food was good. Spa is good and value for money. It is disappointing that there is no gym and pool was not so great. Once we ordered food to room, which he took hell lot of time.
Secondly location wise its very poor. There is no good shopping area or restraunts within walkable distance. Sometimes in mornings around 8AM we found difficult to find a cab or auto near hotel. Some of hotel staff were courteous some were indifferent. Overlall a comfortable experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
GMPIG, General Manager at Park Inn Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Sidharth ,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us .
Your mentioned points have been taken very seriously and I assure you that in your next visit you will surely see the difference . Waiting to meet you personally during your next visit .