“South Meets North”
Review of Swagath

Swagath
Ranked #127 of 2,788 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Once you are tired of eating all the Moghlai and Punjabi food in the vicinity of Sector 29, you should visit this haven of South Indian and coastal cuisine. The decor though is regular no theme, at least I didn't notice any. The restaurant was buzzing with a good mix of local and expat crowd. The staff was attentive and quick. Since we were not too hungry we skipped the starters. They do offer a good spicy gram starter with your drinks which is welcome change. The main course had the typical Andra taste as per our order and the Neer dosa's were good. I usually avoid non local cuisine in cities as travel to avoid surprises but this outlet surely didn't disappoint me. We ended the meal with a typical North Indian dessert which left us licking our fingers. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

didn't liked the food at all. It was worst ever food i have tasted at swagath. Would never like to visit them again. The paneer was not fresh & when informed to the waiter he was not at all receptive to the complaint.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I visited Swagat Hotel on May 29, 2013. I liked its ambience and overall interior. Regarding food I ordered Drums of heaven and they were really awesome. We tried their dal makhni that was amazing too. Overall the food is delicious and i would like to recommend this place to all food lovers.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went with family on my pa-in-law's birthday. this place was packed and ambiance was good..my pa-in-law decided that we will eat vegetarian as its Tuesday..so we ate north Indian food in south Indian restaurant but the food was very good... the service was excellent...i might go there again but will try south Indian next time :)

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went for a lunch , the service and food is good. However this place is highly expensive.
If you want to enjoy south indian coastal food, this is an apt place. Also the food quantity of briyani was more . two briyanis should be sufficient for three.