“Nice place for a short stay”
Review of Park Lane Gurgaon

Park Lane Gurgaon
Park Lane Gurgaon
Ranked #141 of 456 Gurugram (Gurgaon) B&B and Inns
Bombay
“Nice place for a short stay”
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Great place tucked away in a residential society within Gurgaon. The little villa is a great stopover for people on Business. I would not recommend this for families/couples. It's very safe for single ladies travelling on business too.

My only complaint was that the AC doesn't work! I mean I would give most rooms an hour or less to cool.. but this just didn't help! Thankfully there was a fan. For those checking in the morning, my advise is to leave the AC on the whole day so that you return in the evening to a nice cool room.

Equipped with modern facilities, the bathroom was a big pleasant surprise. They don't have toothpaste in their toiletry kit though.

• Liked — Comfortable bed & bathroom
  • Disliked — Non fucntional AC
  • Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Nichequiche
ParkLaneGGN, Owner at Park Lane Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 26, 2009
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Park Lane Gurgaon.

We are truly extremely apologetic that the air conditioner was not cooling. We are well aware that one of the basic things a guest expects after a long tiring day in the 45 degree summer is a nice cool room. To ensure this we have brand new Blue Star AC's installed in our guest rooms.

We wish you would have brought the same to our notice during your stay. We would made sure the problem was rectified or we would have changed your room & made sure that you were comfortable. We assure you that this will not occur again in your future stays.

We look forward to welcoming you soon & assuring you of our finest hospitality at all times.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Mumbai
Reviewed June 21, 2009

The Park Lane is a great example of a sensible stay option. Its well maintained, exceptionally professional with rooms that match any hotel that would charge you 7 to 10K for a night. I loved the room, especially. It was bright with tastefully done interiors and not unnecessarily loaded with stuff you wont use. For example, you wont find oversized furniture. The bed is among the finest you will find in 5-star hotels. The staff is courteous and food seems to be available round the clock (I didnt eat, but the bell boy asked me at midnite if I wanted anything to eat :))

GIven my experiences in Gurgaon, this place is totally off the usual local fare. Highly recommended for those who dont count stars on the property they stay in.

One minor nick is that they could offer part airport transfers atleast. But they did get me a MERU rather than give me some stinky over priced indica, so even that's covered for now.

So for my stays in Gurgaon, it's going to be "goodbye Lemon Tree, hello Park Lane!" :)

• Liked — Look and feel of the room
  • Disliked — Nothing specific
  • Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
houston
Reviewed May 4, 2009

We stayed in one of the suites at Park Lane this april while transiting on a business trip to the US and it was a very comfortable experience. The suite was large and very well equipped with a kitchenette and living area.
We found this property on the internet and after checking with our business associates and getting a good review we decided to try out this brand new boutique property in the center of gurgaon. We were very happy and comfortable during our stay and would definately stay here again on another visit.

• Liked — Room comfort and location
2 Thank pamHouston
mumbai
Reviewed May 4, 2009

i stayed at the hotel for a business trip and was impressed by the facilities and overall look and feel of the rooms.. (it's just been built so everything is brand new) staff was very helpful, especially the charming owner who went out of his way to ensure my stay was comfortable...

1 Thank mmdr24
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I travel to Delhi every month for 3-4 days on business. I usually stay in small hotels in South Delhi between Rs 4000 - 5000. The experience is always average. This time I tried the Park Lane since I heard about it from one of my business partners in Gurgaon.

The welcome was great. My request for an airport pick-up was well entertained and there was a reliable Indica driver waiting for me to arrive out outside the airport, once i called him.

The property is very slick and new. Everything is spick and span and you can see the management going all out to ensure that the guests have a great experience whilst the property just launched some time back. The staff has been trained to check you in 5-star style and I was also surprised when i saw someone approach me with a pretty Khus cooler (did not expect it at all)

The rooms are spacious, have lots of sunlight and good new airconditioners (not the local variety thankfully which go rattle all the time). I think the word 'new' defines everything that i found in the room.. the beds, the flooring, the bathroom etc. An LCD TV certainly made my day - you dont expect one in these kind of accomodations.

The breakfast was tidy - eggs, a bread basket and juice did it perfectly fine for me. I think the staff was a little over enthusiastic though in their approach to guests (i would always have someone greeting me during my stay) but you dont mind it when you stay for a 2/3 nights.

Overall, I would give it a thumbs up - with the park outside, the serene atmosphere and the care the staff took of me. I even got my clothes ironed by one of them in the morning, at a tiny additional cost.

This certainly will become my permanent Delhi stop every month now cause one can certainly not expect these kind of rooms and service for the amount they charge.

• Liked — everything is new and lavish - LCD TV in the room, branded air-conditoners etc.
  • Disliked — Wish it was in Delhi instead of Gurgaon :)
1 Thank eagerAmit
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Ahuja Residency Sunder Nagar
#112 of 715 in New Delhi
Ahuja Residency Golf Links
#109 of 715 in New Delhi
Ahuja Residency Parklane
#87 of 388 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Ahuja Residency DLF Phase 2
#14 of 456 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hauz Khas
Haveli Hauz Khas
Haveli Hauz Khas
#7 of 1,076 in New Delhi
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#9 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Park Lane Gurgaon? Share your experiences!