“A perfect 10/10 for Parklane!”
Review of Park Lane Gurgaon

Park Lane Gurgaon
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Park Lane Gurgaon
Ranked #143 of 475 Gurugram (Gurgaon) B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel along with my husband and two small kids for the last one month and this place is truly a home away from home. The ambience around the hotel is clam and beautiful with a beautiful and huge garden in front of it. The staff here is extremely helpful and friendly, I can totally trust them with my two little kids. Also the food is awesome and I look forward to their breakfast menu everyday. I strongly recommend this hotel to people travelling with families.

Room Tip: Families travelling with kids should opt for rooms with the fully functional kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Anjali_12

Reviewed November 24, 2011

I had the pleasure to spend now the 2nd time at Park Lane - both stays were of more than 10 days and within a period of 8 weeks in total. Well, the fact that I did book Park Lane for the second time only suggests that I was overall happy with my stay. In reality though, the staff at Park Lane made me as a newcomer to India feel home because of their extremely friendly attitude. The GM Mr. Aftab and the Front Office Manager Binod either seem to run a "tight ship", or may just have affected the entire staff with their service mentality and kindness, or maybe both. Regardless of what it is - it works perfectly and I will definitely come back very soon. Beside the friendly staff Park Lane is situated in a nice area, which I have learned to appreciate a lot. It is quiet and surrounded by greeneries, yet in direct proximity to a shopping mall. Anything else in Gurgaon can be reached by car or public transport within 10min. My friends at Park Lane: Keep it up & see you soon!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2010

I reached Park Lane Gurgaon in Morning, and was 2 hours early, than my check-in time. They were very cordial enough to give me a room early! The best thing was, i just booked the hotel on phone, 2 days before, and they did not take any advance.

Being a college student, I had few things in mind : Money factor , Coolness factor and Good Food ! All were exceptionally served !
The prices of the rooms are highly competitive, and rooms are more than worth ! All the rooms were uber cool, with LCDs and every small things you need, with very clean bedsheets ! Most importantly, the hotel is very new, so you will get what i just mentioned ! Food is really good, and they served breakfast and lunch/dinner in the room for free, no extra charges! Just awesome for a leisure trip! Free Wi-fi access 24 hours too.

The location is not the best, but quite good, considering Gurgaon is so confusing! Its in one of the rich areas of the city- DLF phase 1. So calmness and peace, if that is what you are looking for, it is the best bet.

One more thing I noticed, many International Airline Crew members stayed there and were frequent visitors. So, for a businessman, this should be a great place too.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Niel_D
Reviewed September 30, 2009

My son booked this hotel for me through internet. After reaching there i was amazed by their lethargic behavior. The hotel staff was rude and food was not tasty at all. Room size was fine but the room was not clean.
Not at all value for money and nowhere closer.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank AnandTexas
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I really loved my month long stay at Park Lane. I want to point out that they have wi-fi, conference room, kitchen (the chef will make whatever you demand!), doctor on call, laundry service …. everything!

First off, everyone was so amazingly friendly and you will get so much attention (you don’t have to move … they do everything for you)

My room was nice - Good shower, clean room, nice sheets and bed… and a flatscreen tv! I was on the first floor (Ground floor) and I want to point out that it was super quiet. The food through room service is decent…oh and free breakfast!

The Guest house itself is cozy and the location is just unbeatable with all Gurgaon has to offer at your fingertips… close to the market, hospital, offices (I walked to work everyday!) and malls … millions of malls.

The staff at Park Lane was amazing and went above and beyond on a regular basis. They dealt with my ever changing demands, and took care of last minute details and requests. They also seem to all really enjoy their jobs - the staff was always jovial and more than happy to help.

In the end it is a 5 star in my book!

My only complaint is the price tag … but if you are looking for a place to stay in Gurgaon call Park Lane … if you can get yourself a good deal I would NOT even think about looking elsewhere!

Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank traveltravel0000
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Spacious & colorful rooms.

needs a better reception and lobby area if possible.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Great place tucked away in a residential society within Gurgaon. The little villa is a great stopover for people on Business. I would not recommend this for families/couples. It's very safe for single ladies travelling on business too.

My only complaint was that the AC doesn't work! I mean I would give most rooms an hour or less to cool.. but this just didn't help! Thankfully there was a fan. For those checking in the morning, my advise is to leave the AC on the whole day so that you return in the evening to a nice cool room.

Equipped with modern facilities, the bathroom was a big pleasant surprise. They don't have toothpaste in their toiletry kit though.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Nichequiche
ParkLaneGGN, Owner at Park Lane Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2009

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Park Lane Gurgaon.

We are truly extremely apologetic that the air conditioner was not cooling. We are well aware that one of the basic things a guest expects after a long tiring day in the 45 degree summer is a nice cool room. To ensure this we have brand new Blue Star AC's installed in our guest rooms.

We wish you would have brought the same to our notice during your stay. We would made sure the problem was rectified or we would have changed your room & made sure that you were comfortable. We assure you that this will not occur again in your future stays.

We look forward to welcoming you soon & assuring you of our finest hospitality at all times.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Ahuja Residency Golf Links
Ahuja Residency Golf Links
#110 of 715 in New Delhi
Ahuja Residency DLF Phase 2
Ahuja Residency DLF Phase 2
#16 of 475 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
ITC Grand Bharat
ITC Grand Bharat
#3 of 238 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#11 of 238 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Aapno Ghar Resort
Aapno Ghar Resort
#69 of 238 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Gateway Resort Damdama Lake Gurgaon
The Gateway Resort Damdama Lake ...
#6 of 238 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Park Lane Gurgaon? Share your experiences!