“A cool place!”
Review of The Whisky Bar

The Whisky Bar
Ranked #127 of 3,017 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I went to this place solo on 24/10/18 to get couple of drinks. Its located in a 5 storey building, full of bars and pubs. This is in 3rd floor. I reached the place and found a decent table near the bar area. The service was swift and efficient. After some 3 rounds of whisky and kandha bajjia ( onion fritters ) which was not that good, settled the bill and vacated. Relaxing, cool place!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

So we were here on a sunday evening for a few rounds of drinks and some treat for my hunger. It's a nice place to hangout with friends over a few drinks and nibbles. We decided to stick to classic in the drinks so opted to have the best and safest cocktail of all; Old Fashioned. Other than this, we also tried manhattan in drinks. As for food, there was quite a buffet on the table as we ordered a lot, but to mention, only mentioning the dishes I tried (veg). The food was too delish and the time & experience here was worth every penny spend.

Compact Pav Bhaji
The Veg Kebabs
Arancini
Cheese Risotto
Dal Makhani w/ Garlic Naan

I am not much of a dessert person so decided to stick out of desserts for this meal.

Food, drinks, service, ambience or any other aspect that matters is very much as per the standards.

Definitely coming back here and recommending to others.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Wishkey Bar is one of the most Charming bar and lounge in sector 29, As we entered the lounge we were warmly welcomed by the staf, the superb ambience and classy interior will surely catch your eye. The bar segment of Wishkey bar is the speciality, the menu is full of refreshing cocktails and freshly brewed beer, i appreciate the bartender for presenting the signature cocktail with stunning presentation. I tasted rum based and wishkey based cocktails, fabulously blended cocktails with flavors and perfect alcohol content. I too like the taste of signature mocktails.
The food menu is just amazing, you will be surprised to see the fusion food concept of the Wishkey bar, i had the signature cuisines presented to us on recommendation. The food was perfectly cooked with superb combination of ingredients and spices by experienced chefs.
The main course was mindblowing, i really appreciate the taste and presentation of each dish served to us.
The chicken and mutton cuisines were fabulously marinated and perfectly cooked with indian and international recipe. I had chicken biryani, soft and marinated chicken pieces presented with flavor rice.
I appreciate the dessert segment, flavourful waffle presented with dark chocolate and ice cream, one of the best dessert i have.
I appreciate the first class hospitality, refreshing drinks and delicious cuisines along with soothing dessert.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018

This is just below Molecule. It is spacious, simple and classy with elegant interiors and plush seating, with one of the longest br tables in G Town, extending beyond 50 feet

You can order directly to bar tender or can wait while conversing with your friends till your drink reaches your table! As the name suggests it is a specialty Whisky place which has a plethora of all the elegant whiskies from across the globe from Scotch to Blends to Single Malts. What’s more they are also a craft brew pub hence you get best in house brewed beers too if you are in the mood to it !

The guys know how to curate, cook and present the gastronomic delights in style and how! We tried IPA, Pilsner and Wheat and settled for Wheat beer, then tasted whisky sour which had real character. Then we also tried some delightful cocktails and mock tails along with interesting starters like Vada Pao latin style which was a fusion and tasted out of the world. We also tried mixed veg platter which was very nice. Then we had some sumptuous Yellow dal and rice along with some crisp rotis. The highlight was the desserts. We had some Whoaa type Bagels with Vanilla Ice cream.

Whisky bar is happening and it’s a different experience without any doubt in Sector 29 because of their theme, food, cocktails and most friendly staff you can ever see !!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I was eagerly waiting to go to this place, since the day I have seen their Shiny Big Board, and the place was truly an experience.

I loved their interiors, the fine dining style, their suede fabric chairs and huge bar.

Pesto Mozarella Arancini : Beautiful Presentation with great taste of Cheddar and Mozarella Cheese.

Chicken Bags : I really liked the way chicken was tied in the potlis and loved the Presentation and taste to the core.

Hunan Mushrooms : Stir Fried Mushroom along onions and Chilli.

Stir Fried Lamb : Lamb nicely done and goes great with cocktails.

The highlight were the cocktail though, the mixologist came himself to our table and took our orders and gave us suggestions best suited for our taste buds.

I loved the whisky sour, old fashion scotch and their Gin Based cocktail.

The servers were friendly and took great care of us.

One of the best new places in town, I loved the overall experience at the Whiskey bar.

Date of visit: August 2018