OYO 532 Hotel Alpine Park
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$151
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$83
$73
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$107
$75
$79
$72
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$211
$120
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$203
$138
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$124
$95
$85
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Everything was great service accommodation, food and lovely staff, We would go again. The room was superb, large and very similar to Travel lodge type room, very comfortable bed and new pillows! Cleanliness was also v good. Food was acceptable, though repetitive.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Helpful staff, Nice & clean rooms, well located, nicely maintained with all basic facilities. Food service was little slow but quality was good. I stayed for 3 days and it was a good experience. Recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Peaceful place, Friendly staff, well located and good services. I stayed there for 5 days. It was a pleasant experience. The food was very healthy and hygienic. Rooms were fully furnished and clean. The staff was much updated about how to reach different places in Gurgaon as I was new here. Overall it was nice experience and I would like to go again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I'll start with the good... although they are few. I chose this location because it was convenient for work I was doing, because it was cheap and because it had WiFi.

In those regards it lived up to expectations - although the location of the guest house is 2-3 miles from where google maps placed it, which made for a very frustrating start to my stay.... but it is still convenient to Sikandarpur metro (10 mins walk). Wifi worked pretty well and the rooms are very cheap - they have TV, aircon and fridges too so ticked the boxes pretty well.

In all other respects I could not recommend this place. It's a house in the suburbs of Gurgaon... Guest House is optimistic and the reality is nothing like the website suggests. My airconditioning unit was like having a motorbike in the room. This was a room which I occupied for 5 nights without them once cleaning it, changing the ragged grey towels or bedding or even emptying the bins - and it was hardly clean to start with - with used toiletry bottles from previous guests lying around

But the main thing was simply rudeness. Staff seemed to wilfully misunderstand the most basic questions or requests and were often argumentative, on one occasion making comments openly and aggressively to my face in Hindi and bizarrely confirming in English that it was a joke at my expense. Any opportunity to overcharge was taken, whether it was rounding up my roomservice, doubling the cost of hiring a driver in a heartbeat or trying (perhaps innocently but still annoyingly) to charge me on arrival and departure for a room I'd paid for in advance.

Perhaps translation is a factor here, but the hotel had an english language website and email communications were all fine too.... it was only when I arrived that language became an issue. Front desk staff were sometimes absent, to the frustration of other guests trying to check in. When I finally left I preferred to walk to the metro with my bags and hail a cab myself because the prices they would not even negotiate on their inflated taxi prices. Delhi was a valuable experience for for me but not one I'd even contemplate repeating with this Guest-House.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jonc
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Peacefull place
Nice Place
cool Staff
&
Helpfull Owner
I got a chance to meet to the owner & they were very helpfull
As i am new to the place but all the staff as well as the owner helped.
well the place is good peacefull & silent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip