“Good night stop if transiting”
Review of The Acura BMK

The Acura BMK
Ranked #25 of 254 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Hotel is average with decent clean room and near IGI Airport. Good if you arrived at night and heading back to airport to catch a morning flight or going by road to Jaipur. Breakfast has both Indian food and continental. Coffee wasn't good.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Muzammil_MM
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Greetings!!

Thank you for sharing your comments with the Trip Advisor community.

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback which helps us to review and improve our services from time to time.
I sincerely regret that your experience with the Coffee was not up to your expectation. I have shared your feedback with the Food and Beverage Manager and let me assure that corrective action has been initiated.

We request the pleasure of serving you again and an opportunity of offering you a better experience.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Thank you so much…..

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Friendly staff and good service made this stay really nice. The rooms are commfortable and clean. The hotel is clean and especially the rooms to the back are really quiet. Free Internet in alle rooms via LAN or W-Lan is available. Breakfast and Dinner Buffet available :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Apoorv C
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing you feedback with us.
At The Acura BMK, we always take pride in delivering an efficient and customer friendly experience and we are glad that you have had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the services delivered with the location as a business hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at The Acura BMK.

Asst Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I visit Gurgaon quite often for official work. I stayed at Acura for the first time last week and I was delighted to see the rooms and facilities at the hotel.
I have stayed in many similar hotels in Gurgaon but I must admit that this hotel is the best at this price.
The staff is very professional and courteous. The rooms and elegantly designed and are very comfortable.
They also have a great bar in the hotel with room service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sjoshi07
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about your stay at “The Acura BMK”, Gurgaon.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services.

We are delighted that you liked every aspect of the hotel to your satisfaction. As you have rightly pointed out, we have tried to have a perfect mix of all those facts that make any hotel a great place to stay. Our teams have been trained to provide flawless service with a minimum fuss. The Acura culture has been inculcated to each one of us to perfection.

We are glad that you felt this when you stayed with us. The entire team looks forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This Hotel is amazing. The grounds are beautiful beyond description. Perfectly manicured in every aspect. Our room was spacious with beautiful marble floors. The restaurant and bar were wonderful and the overall people and service at this hotel was amazing. What a beautiful way to start our trip. I would most definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Tabish2782

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about the hotel and your stay with us.

We are glad that you liked the hotel & the service standards.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team and shall go a long way in ensuring that we keep up the impeccable service standards.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at The Acura BMK in Gurgaon. It was recommended by a friend, and was well worth it. Beautifully appointed rooms, attentive service and excellent food. I spent two nights in late October for business and meeting friends, and was only disappointed that I didn't have enough time to enjoy it further.

I'll definitely come back any time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sachinbusiness
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Acura BMK, Gurgaon on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

At The Acura BMK, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for two nights on a business trip as this was close to offices I needed to visit. The staff were very attentive and helped me with information about local transportation and other questions about the vicinity.

I ended up having breakfast and dinner at the restaurant both nights. Service was good, and the prices were very fair for the food and service quality.

I had the Saturday off and decided to spend an extra night in another hotel in Delhi that would be closer to the monuments and tourist attractions. No problem! The staff told me which area to stay and recommended another hotel that was centrally located and well priced. I left feeling that the staff in the hotel were looking after my interests and well being, while being professional and honest in the dealings

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging comments regarding the hotel and services.

At "The Acura BMK", we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel team and service especially the food, attentiveness of the staff, secure environment and overall the quality of Dinner.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My first visit to The Acura BMK an amazing experience andyour staff added to my environment. Everyone at hotel was great and fulfil our services.rooms were well equipped including led screens and door locks seems to be newly installed.wifi internet was amazing during my entire stay.
During our Stay faced a little issue with plumbing and they resolve the issue in fraction of seconds ....I think his name was akshay pls appreciate him on my behalf.
Keep up the excellent customer service , I'll continue to recomend your facility.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 80utsav
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Acura BMK and look forward to welcoming you back.