“Great Service, great value and close to the airport”
Review of Crossroads Oakwood

Crossroads Oakwood
Crossroads Oakwood
Ranked #140 of 241 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed March 18, 2011

We stayed at Crossroads for our last night in India and we specifically chose this hotel due to it's close proximity to the airport.
We had a very pleasant stay with friendly & helpful staff, above average bedroom and nice rooftop access.
The hotel was reasonably priced (especially in this area) and we were very happy with the value of money for this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 23, 2010

I stayed there for 5 nights in a Super Deluxe room on a business trip. It was a bit difficult for the taxi driver to locate the hotel as there is no board displayed outside the hotel and is well hidden. They have LCD TV in the room with cable connection and free Wi-Fi internet, There was also LAN cable in the room and I assume it for Internet. It is so quiet and i was staying in adjacent room to the reception. The toilets were clean and maintained. The food quality was good, On day one they had kept a buffet for breakfast and from the next day I had to order myself from the fixed menu as there were not many guests. I asked the reception to arrange for a cab and they got it on time. They have own car to drop at the airport however I felt they charged me a bit high. The service was good and they were kind enough to answer me all the time. The have provided AC with good stabilizers and with frequent power failures and switch to generators there wasn't much of a disturbance to my sleep. If you know a bit of Hindi it will be helpful as the hotel guys are not well versed with English. Overall i'm satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I went to Delhi in March for a week long stay. I booked Cross Roads through their website - http://www.crossroadsdel.com for my stay in Delhi mainly because it is just 15 minutes from Delhi Airport. I booked a Luxury Suite in the hotel for my stay. I have stayed at many luxury hotels but this one was really good. The staff was really pleasant and the food was so good that it made me feel like I was at my home. The facilities were very good including the split air conditioning, direct dial phone, king-size beds, 24 hour hot & cold water, wi-fi and many more.

Overall the experience was excellent. Would definitely come back to Cross Roads whenever I come to Delhi.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2010

I stayed in this hotel in the month of April for a period of 3 weeks. It is not as great as described. The sheets/towels had stain marks. The worst aspect is their housekeeping. After having returned from work, I found the bathroom of my room had been used in my absence. Worse still was the fact that it was left in a condition similar to that found in some public toilets. Inspite of complaining against it, no action was taken from ths staff. Being part of the service industry, there are certain standards that is expected to be met. Unfortunately this hotel falls behind by a great distance.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2008

Hotel Oakwood of Crossroads Chain of hotels is the excellent place to stay in Gurgaon. Located in the heart of the millennium city at DLF Phase 1, the hotel is just 15 minutes from Delhi Airport. The best part of the hotel is that it is situated amidst the peaceful lush green surroundings, away from the hustle and bustle of this busy city. We booked a super deluxe room in the hotel for 4 days. The room was aesthetically decorated and was equipped with all modern amenities that we wanted in our room such as Air conditioner, internet connection, tea coffer makers and a refrigerator. The attached bathrooms are spotlessly clean and had high quality bath fittings and a complete range of toiletries. The staff of the Oakwood hotel was very courteous and hospitable. There is an elegantly decorated restaurant where we enjoyed our morning breakfast. Over all we had an excellent experience of staying in Oakwood hotel, which offered us all luxuries. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best places to stay in Gurgaon.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank DelhiYatri