“Perfect Business Hotel”

ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand
Ranked #19 of 253 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed May 7, 2013

the best property to have your business meetings and to have a comfortable stay at the hotel. The hotel lacks in the food point else all is good. The staff is very friendly.The hotel price was equivalent to 3 start price but the services were as of a 5 star. The parking arrangement at the hotel is very poor and shabby.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
RKhubchandani, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and rated us a 'value for money' hotel.

We have taken sincere note of your feedback about our food offering and parking arrangements and will review the same for immedite improvement.

Your kind appreciation about the team's freandliness has encouraged us to consistently provide warm and professional service to our valuable guests.

We look forward to more opportunities of welcoming you for our true ibis hospitality.

General Manger

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I originally wanted to book the Ibis at Delhi Airport, but as it was not open I booked here instead.

The hotel is about a 40 minute drive away from Delhi International Airport and a radio taxi costs about 600Rs (plus extra 66Rs for toll road) each way. The hotel did offer to arrange a taxi, but they wanted to charge 1500Rs!! Double of a normal taxi!!

Check in was very slow, I had to wait about 15 minutes to be served, there was only one person on reception, who was working very hard to check in another guest, answer phones, and deal with interruptions from delivery drivers!! He was trying his best!!

Once checked in I went to my room for a few hours sleep before my connecting flight. The room itself was clean and was arranged like any other Ibis around around the world. The best thing about the room was the bed!! It was so comfortable and had no problem falling asleep. The worst thing I would say was the towels in the bathroom, they were clean but had a grey tinge to them and it felt like I was rubbing my skin with sandpaper (suppose its great if you want to exfoliate!).

Didn't eat at the hotel, so cant comment.

I asked for a wake up call at 1.30am and I received it on time!

Check out was quick and efficient.

Overall I would consider staying here again if I needed to be in the Gurgaon area, but I feel it is a bit of a distance from the International Airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear that you would like to stay with us at ibis Gurgaon during your future visits to Gurgaon.

We have taken sincere note of your feedback on the speed of check in and other service issues. We assure you that we will review the areas of concern and work towards immediate rectification of the same.

Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the team and will indeed motivate the team to consistently strive towards excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Gurgaon for more pleasant stays.

Warm Regards

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed there for two nights with lots of others and were booked in there for a close friends sons wedding.The hotel is spankingly neat and the buffet breakfast was a very handsome layout.The rooms are small and there is virtually no room service-- it reminded us of the rooms we had on Super Star Virgo cruise as every bit of space was used to the maximum.The hotel is very strategically placed close to several upmarket malls and in the middle of golf course road.All in all it was a pleasant experience staying there and would go there again if I had to go stay in a hotel in Gurgaon without burning a hole in my pocket--(that is to say very affordable)!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank anshoobajaj
RKhubchandani, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to provide us invaluable feedback on Trip advisor regarding your stay at ibis Gurgaon.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by the team were to your satisfaction. Your feedback will indeed motivate the team to consistently strive towards excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Gurgaon and every endeavor will be made to ensure that ibis Gurgaon becomes your ‘home’ in Gurgaon.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stayed in ibis gurgaon for 3 nights on a business trip, lovely hotel very bright and vibrant ambiance. Excellent customer service form all staff. Good food, good service truely Value for money product.

1  Thank PuneRoadieeee

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that the hotel and its services exceeded your expectations. Your positive feedback has been shared with the team and it will certainly act as a source of motivation for us.

The team at ibis Gurgaon looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Since I live in Gurgaon , So ,I have never stayed in Ibis but I love this hotel for the food they served.
This one is my favourite in terms of variety and food quality.
Location is also very peaceful with nice interiors.
For any special occasion I prefer Ibis.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for sharing your experience at our Restaurant (Spice it) on Trip Advisor.

The team at ibis Gurgaon is delighted to hear that you have been enjoying your meals at the hotel.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for your kind words of appreciation.

We await your return and look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Gurgaon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Like it says in the name, this hotel is in Gurgaon, so you come here only for business - which I knew when booking. My first stay in India for six years and pleasantly surprised that there are now good quality entry level hotels available; and as a previous reviewer has indicated, close the curtains and you could be anywhere in the world in another Ibis hotel (and as a LeClub card holder I have stayed in quite a few). Reception staff were efficient, never saw housekeeping but room was cleaned daily. I liked that it was just like every other Ibis I have stayed in - basic but clean; and that I was able to sleep well. Large dining area with reasonable selection at breakfast (remember this is an Ibis). Not many places within walking distance - there's a few shops and a KFC in the bulding next door but one.

Would I stay here again ? Yes
Would I recommend ? Yes

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel. At ibis Gurgaon, we take immense pride in our services and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our team members. The team at the hotel and I look forward to more opportunities of welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Rooms are good for one person. For two, it certainly is congested but the design makes it up . No complains. Had a nice stay and good people to take care of us right from the reception to all the way back to the reception.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
RKhubchandani, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at ibis Gurgaon and appreciate sharing a positive feedback about your visit.

We are glad to note that you enjoyed the facilities and the service levels at the hotel and have carried back fond memories of your stay at our property. The hotel is committed to consistently provide warm and efficient services to all our guests and appreciative comments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward.

It is certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to ibis Gurgaon.

Warm Regards

Ravi Khubchandani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR
Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR
#8 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#12 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square
Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani ...
#20 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram D...
#11 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
ibis New Delhi Aerocity
ibis New Delhi Aerocity
#75 of 728 in New Delhi
DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR
DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New...
#9 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand? Share your experiences!