ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$85
$83
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$180
$156
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$160
$132
  • Pool
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$318
Hotels.com
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$88
$77
  • Pool
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$213
$131
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$87
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$223
$191
$92
$54
Hotels.com
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
$81
$73
1,361 results
All reviewsvalue for moneysouth point mallgolf course roadroom servicebusiness triprooms are smalltravel deskhouse keepingrapid metroexcellent servicecomfortable stayreception staffkeep up the good workspecial mentionshort stayrestaurant staffbreakfast spread
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed here not long back. Its a good halt for airports transfers and although I am a local I preferred to stay here since I had an early morning flight and I had a taxi and the room rate was good on the internet. And since I had stayed here before and quite liked it I thought why not stay here again.

Was I wrong !!

I wish I'd taken pics. I guess the hotel should be happy I did not take any which will only put off guests. But this is a IBIS ACCOR and I am sure they have no dearth of guests since they are all over the booking sites at cheap prices. And hence getting away with the filthy nonfunctional rooms.

Its horrific in terms of maintenance. Everything seems to be broken. They have 3 sliding curtains that if you slide opens to a nice view. 2 of them fell down on my head when I slid them. They had dust behind them which I reckon had not been cleaned or vacuumed for months. That is curtains and hygiene.

The knob on the window is broken.

The white sheets they had on the beds had stains. The bed is so soft you sink in them so much and wake up to a very bad back. I guess the softness has now given away.

The bathrooms are micro tiny - thats fine ! I have been in worst however when the faucet drips and the sink area not clean its not pleasant. I could see mould in certain areas so cleanliness is not top notch. Its not really tough to clean a bathroom that is so tiny !! And everything is plastic.

The paint is giving away and so is the finish on anything that is wooden.

Breakfast is now standard and although the menu looks exciting it is actually BAD and possibly stale. I had a long flight and the next couple of hours were terrible after eating a sausage and muffin.

The dinner was equally bad and superbly expensive. Breads are charged at 100 rupees + ( for a roti / nan ). I have payed less in a 5 star. I suppose they want guests to buy their buffet. Hence pricing the breads so steep.

The bar was excellent and the bartender courteous. Bar was cheap and beer was surprisingly inexpensive.

The hotel is well located and checkin and checkout is quick, Parking is safe.

I will not bother coming back. The GM should look into this as its a IBIS hotel and I suppose they are too busy selling rooms rather than doing any periodic maintenance.

1  Thank varunkochar
ibis1, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Mr. Kochar,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Gurgaon. At the onset, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay.

At the Ibis, consistency in service, hygiene and our guests’ satisfaction are paramount for us. Regretfully your experience is not reflective of the service levels we endeavour to provide at Ibis Gurgaon and I will be personally looking into the concerns raised by you.

The housekeeping and maintenance teams have been advised to work towards immediate rectification of the mentioned issues to ensure that our valued guests have comfortable and enjoyable stays. We take great pride in our food and beverage offer and our pricing is well in line with similar outlets in the city. The chef has been advised to be cautious about the breakfast buffet items and ensure that only premium quality food is served to our guests.

I truly hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you better. Please let me know if
I can assist you with a booking in future and I will personally ensure that we regain your faith in Ibis and Accor.

Ravi Khuchandani

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Very clean lobby with nice staff, but watch out when you check in your room. Our first room was so smoky that my sinus attack came on immediatly. When I moved the bed there were cigarette butts under the bed! Was with a medical mission group who booked the room. New room was much better with very little space and very small bathroom. Breakfast was nice,but not worth the trouble of staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ibis1, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Gurgaon.

We have taken careful note of your comment on the service levels. I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards of service and I sincerely regret the inconvenience.

We do hope that you will give us another chance to showcase our product/services and assure you that we will live up to our usual high standards

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night at the Ibis
In every respect, our stay at the Hotel was positive.
CHECK-IN
Arrival was efficient and staff were relaxed and friendly. We were given plenty of information about the hotel and the location, and all our questions were answered easily.

ROOM
Our double room was as described and in line with our experience for a property of this type and price range. Our room had a nice view from the window, Everything in the room was clean and tidy. Our only minor complaint was the shower door, which leaked onto the bathroom floor. I'm hesitant to blame Ibis for this because it's a problem with shower doors in just about every hotel in the world. Though it was not defective I suppose.

Food services: staffs were little occupied but were courteous and greeted - well received at the restaurant.

Check out- staff were again bang on with this- we were delayed as per schedule- bills were ready the moment we were down to check out.

Efficient staff, good rooms prompt service- in line with ibis services and standards.

Room Tip: Good value for money.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ibis1, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ibis Gurgaon. I am very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and your appreciation about the hotel rooms, the service and the food have been humbly received.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates us to strive further towards excellence. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Gurgaon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Overpriced, incompetent reception staff, but good breakfast and average rooms..
Would not stay there again, since you get better value for less money in Gurgaon, and the location is far from the Delhi airport and the attached South Point Mall is not really happening.
Only highlight was the 7th Degree Brewery in there...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ibis Gurgaon. It is with sincere regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our service & facilities.

It is our constant endeavor to provide consistently high quality of service to all our valued guests and their satisfaction is paramount for us. Your concerns regarding your experience have been duly noted and all possible corrective measures have been taken to serve our guests better.

Conscious that any explanation cannot completely erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through; I hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your confidence.

Ravi Khuchandani

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We used the meeting room, and when the group stepped out for lunch, the pens left around (valuable ones) went missing. Despite assurances, little was done, no action taken, no report of culprits, even CCTV footage was not used to identify and correct the issue. Still waiting for even an apology.
Inspite of the Brand, unreliable!

Room Tip: Beware of your valuables.
1  Thank Priyata15

Dear Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you during the conference at our hotel.

At Ibis, we follow strong security procedures with a very reliable and trustworthy team. We have hosted many conferences and have never encountered any complaint of this nature. Nevertheless, we took your concerns very seriously and initiated a thorough search with our experienced security team and we did not find any pens in the property or with any of our team members.

We truly regret the inconvenience caused to you and would request you to contact us should you need any further assistance.