“G8 Food, Room & Location”
Review of King Castle Hotel

King Castle Hotel
King Castle Hotel
Ranked #155 of 253 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had a nice experience staying at King Castle. The Hotel is centrally located which enables easy commuting to any part of Gurgaon. I found the room to be good. Regarding food, it was delicious. I will definitely stay KING CASTLE again in my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank rohan14_sethi

Reviewed May 18, 2013

It has been good experience staying at King Castle. The staff are very courteous and helpful. They never let you feel that you came on a visit. I will prefer the same hotel when i go to gurgoan next time.Also, it is strategically located in sector-43 of gurgoan, at a walking distance of corporate offices, thereby reducing commute time.

Room Tip: Choose on upper floors
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Spent 4 days on a work trip, as a woman alone I was never uncomfortable here, the staff was so helpful and went the extra mile to assist me when I had to rebook a flight. Internet works although not so fast to watch videos.The restaurant offers a good food but the menu is little less, with a bit of everything. Don't expect French cuisine. Overall I would definitely like to come back whenever I will be back in gurgaon.

Room Tip: Try to book the executive room they a big rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I booked this hotel to visit india and planned to stay in this hotel with my family of four (3 adults and one child), I clearly mentioned in my booking the age of all person and request to book accomodation accordingly, we reached hotel and noticed they booked room with just one double bed in which only two persons can fit, and advised us that they might put two single mattresses on the floor to accomodate my two daughters, its shoking for us...how can someone sleep on the floor with ants, dead flies and cockroaches.
Hotel manager and and cleartrip was just after two fetch more money by making rediculous excuses.
In Dinner we get a piece of Iron wire in curry, thank God we still alive.
We request Desk Manager to wake us up at 4am and then we end up in waking up him so that we can make payment and leave the hotel.
***My advise please stay away from this hotel and CLEARTRIP***

Room Tip: Please don't touch anything otherwise it will come in ur hand.......looks like evrything glued.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

stayed there enjoy every moment of it the people here take care. They actually know what is hospitality. it is totally a value for money to stay in king castle, best location easy excess from any place in gurgaon, posh locality in dlf phase-I, the food is good.

Room Tip: try to take the executive room because they a good big rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I have stayed in this Hotel for atleast 3 times and every time i had nothing to complain. The rooms are very well maintained and also has a WiFi interenet facility which is good for business travellers like me. They serve good complimentary breakfast and staff are also very caring. The food is really good and tastes fantastic. They serve food untill late night and this is good when you go out for work and come back tired and hungry.

It is located very adjacent to the main road of gurgaon called the Arjun Marg and there is a big shopping mall in walking distance from the hotel. Overall it is a budget hotel and is a very good value for your money.

Room Tip: It is a budget hotel but a very decent budget hotel, dont negotiate too much but only a bit. You wil...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2011

good comfort economic stay, well connected broadband
close to airport with pickup and drop facility, located in dlf phase 1 close to shopping and cinema malls, good tasty foods, best business trip hotel at gurgoan

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business