“Delicious Italian food!!!”

Italiano
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I’ve been a regular customer at Italiano Nathupur for the past ten years. I am can’t call myself a food connoisseur but Italiano at that time was one of my first experiences with authentic Italian food. I love the atmosphere and ambience.I specially like the fact that it is not in a mall where finding a parking is usually a nightmare and is a housed in a little complex away from the hustle and bustle of the main road. They even offer a valet service which is great for lazy people like me.The service here is always prompt and staff is very courteous. Over the years there have been changes in the menu but I have always had my favourites. I usually stick to Saltimbocca for the Antipasti. There lasagne is delectable and pizza’s are delicious. They have an IPL special pizza menu right now and the chilli chicken pizza is just oh-so-yummy. I usually end an already awesome meal with their chocolate cake and coffee ice cream which was originally called ‘Excess baggage’ (which really is appropriate) but now it has a very fancy name ‘Tortino di Cioccolato con Gelato al Caffe’. Although I wish that they would add a few more things to their dessert and pizza menu.
There Sohna road restaurant in Omaxe mall is equally good. Even though it’s in a mall, the restaurant is very quaint and adorable. The pristine white interiors are refreshing and a perfect place for brunch on a weekend.
Even though there are still so many new Italian places to go to ,this is still one of my favourite places to go to.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Been visiting this place over the last seven years now. The pastas and pizzas are delicious! It's a quite..quaint restaurant with regular customers. The location is tough to find the first time you visit..and you'll find the service a lil slow and lights way too dim.
But if you're looking for some good Italian food, nice wine and a quite dinner with your loved one or close friends, this is a good place to try.

Btw, they've also opened a small outlet at DLF Mega Mall at the food court in Gurgaon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went here with a business colleague for dinner. The restaurant itself, once inside the main building, proved a little challenging to find! But the setting was nice. The food was reasonable, although if I were holding it to the standard of Italian food in other parts of the world, it was just okay.

Sadly lacking was the wine list - and yes, I know I was in India. But even when we ordered what we thought was a reasonable wine, what we got was something truly terrible (clearly a back room blend - exceptionally sweet).

Service was okay - reasonably attentive.

All in all, it was a nice change from 2 weeks of Indian fare!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been going to Italiano for almost 6 years now with a frequency of once or twice a month. Loved the place from the first time came here. Food is really good and has remained good over the years. Service level is also good. Staff has been here for as long as I can remember and provide a very personal touch.
My favorite in the menu is the Grilled fish. One more favorite was Lasagna Marinara(Seafood Lasagna) but I don't eat it anymore for being too heavy.
Prices are very competitive for the quality and qualitity of food.
The only thing that I like is the complimentary bread basket that they used to give earlier was really fresh and awesome, fresh out of oven.
Now they are not fresh out of oven any more so not that great but still good.
I would recommend people to try this place if they haven't already.

Be prepared for a crowded drive as the location is not that great. Valet parking is helpful in such conditions though.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

If you want great italian food, then this is the one for you. You will fall in love with the lasagne that they serve. Very friendly staff and they know the menu by heart. One of the oldest italian joints in gurgaon they stand out in terms of quality.