“Nice little hotel in Gurgaon”
Review of Dia Park Premier

Dia Park Premier
Ranked #62 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I tend to return to this small and quiet hotel. Has stayed there more than 10 times during 2010 and I keep on returning. Not to far from the airport and close to the office (for me).
Staff is nice and the service is excellent. Not the kind of breakfast I would like to have but having the essentials.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Amit_Sandal, Guest Relations Manager at Dia Park Premier, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Pride Park Premier, Gurgaon on TripAdvisor. We would also like to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Pride Park Premier, Gurgaon.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

I stayed couple of days at this hotel and found this is really interesting. The rooms were very clean and neat. The TV reception is not really that good. The washrooms were very well maintained. However I didnt like the Restaurent that much the service of the restarent attends was not that good, I need to follow-up for the items etc., The pool was very interesting thought its very small but a different experience.
I feel this hotel is slightly expensive, though for a business trip this is OK.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We appreciate that you have taken time to share your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed with the poor TV signals and delayed service in restaurant.
We are very sensitive to price comments as we ensure that our rates are always in-line with comparable properties. We never claim to be the cheapest but we believe our quality speaks for itself and justifies our mid market price position - coupled with top of the market customer care.
We look forward to the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel and welcome you back at Pride Park Premier.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

the hotel is a clean staying place for the business travellers. Very good rooms and service. The view from the room may not be great. But the located next to crown plaza and the national higway.

convenient to travel to the business district.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Amit_Sandal, Guest Relations Manager at Dia Park Premier, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2010

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us while in Gurgaon and appreciated our rooms and service rendered.
Looking forward to personally welcome you back to Pride Park Premier, Gurgaon.

Reviewed November 7, 2010

I stayed here for 4 nights, the booking was made by my local office, so not my choice. Hotel is clean and tidy, the staff friendly, but as one barman put it, it is very quiet. It is a small business hotel, about 20 minutes from the airport, so that is useful.
However, its location means that if you actually want to be in Delhi you are about 30km / 20 miles from Connaught Place, you can catch the Metro very easily from opposite the hotel, and then enjoy the hour long journey in.
The hotel only gets a score of 3 because of it location, not its fault and if you are on business it is pretty good,, just don't stay if you are expecting Delhi on your doorstep.

• Stayed: November 2010
Amit_Sandal, Guest Relations Manager at Dia Park Premier, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2010

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Pride Park Premier while in Gurgaon and for the nice comments you shared about our beloved hotel and the associates. It is indeed a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay here.
We sincerely hope that you will consider our hotel on your next trip to Gurgaon. Looking forward to welcome you again at Pride Park Premier.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

I found Park Premier a good but not a great hotel. Rooms are bigger and have all the usual amenities. Cleanliness standards are average, breakfast buffet was good with plenty of choices. The hotel is quite far off from the shopping area and the malls and practically you are restricted to hotel. Staff at Park Premier are efficient and friendly. Indoor pool is nice.
Overall an average experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Amit_Sandal, Guest Relations Manager at Dia Park Premier, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Pride Park Premier, Gurgaon.

While we are very happy to read your positive comments,we are very concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed with the cleanliness standards.
I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. We are hopful that your experience on this visit would not dissuade you from staying with us again if your plans bring you to Gurgaon.

We hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in Pride Park Premier, Gurgaon.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

Accompanied my husband while on a business trip. Stayed for three weeks

Great freindly service, extremely clean and the hotle had a nice overall ambience.

As I had to pass a fair amount of time during the day I found that it was not in the best location as you need a car even to go to the local shopping complexes
But for the business traveller this is a great hotel

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Amit_Sandal, Guest Relations Manager at Dia Park Premier, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing so positively and sharing your wonderful experience. It is the feedback like this which motivates us to constantly work towards achieving highest standards of guest satisfaction.

We hope to continue receiving your patronage and looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

everything about the hotel is nice. I have stayed here for a couple of times and love their rooms. The deluxe rooms a nice and large, the bathroom is spacious and clean, the bed is nice.

They have a Indian restaurant that serves nice Indian food. They had a kebab festival when I was there are I loved the food there. Breakfast is also nice

If the hotel could add office pick up/drop as a part of their cost it would be great. I say this only because Gurgaon has lousy transport

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Amit_Sandal, Guest Relations Manager at Dia Park Premier, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2010

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful experience in a whole. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on our Room and Dining facilities. We always try to give the best to the wonderful patrons like you.

We have also taken note on your feedback to include office transfers in room rate and be sure that we will do our best to even delight you more on your next arrival.