“They take customer for a ride”
Review of Bikanervala

Bikanervala
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I went there one evening on weekend to have some snacks. Service was slow as usual and when it came to payment, the guy on counter rounded off the amount although I was paying using a credit card and that too when the round off amount in bill was mentioned as zero. When I objected his response was "that's how we do it all the time"
I demoed to talk to the manager who was another arrogant man. In his words " he doesn't have time to waste on such trivial issue" and he offered a rupee to me to settle this. When I stayed adamant on getting the transaction cancelled and forced them to re swipe my card in exact amount.

When I tried sending a mail to their customer care ID no response was received by me, then I reported this on Zomato someone from their admin responded to that comment asking me to provide my e-mail id, which I provided promptly but it's been 03 months but no response.

It shows their clear arrogance towards their customers and now I am sure no one will go their to pay money and listen to their useless arguments.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Had breakfast on 14nov2013 morning. A masala dosai with a Tea made my stomach full.
Very friendly and clean too. Cost also moderate. 100rs for dosai and 30rs for tea.

Bought some north indian sweets and my family enjoyed it!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

A place to eat the delhi food like dahi papdi , chole bhature and many more , A neat and clean place near to Hotel Citrus .

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Exellent vegetarian good tase but not spicy.All varieties of sweets sweets available and ofcource fresh.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

All types of food and snacks, treat for the vegetarian palate, Indian. Continental,Chinese, you name it they have all varieties, for the young and old, excellent ambience, hygenic neat and clean,vast range of sweetmeats, cakes pastries. special meals for festive occasions like navratre,special food without onions, the choice is astounding, staff too very helpful and courteous, a really enjoyable visit.