“Disastrous Experience”
Review of Revival Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Vadodara
Revival Hotel
Ranked #47 of 65 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I booked room for my client (Of Keya Tours Ltd, LEEDS, UK) who stayed there on 14/02/2014. I booked well in advance considering the location and my personal visit almost 15 years ago! Had lot of expectation but, fell through. It started from reservation team and reception, I had to call more than 5 times to get receipt of advance payment before that requested several times to send bank details. I mad advance payment through my representative for 1 night stay and I was sent receipt for Rs.29,000.00??!!! I merely paid under Rs.5000.00 for my client!! They didn't even bother about checking payments. Any way, nightmare didn't stop there, it was only beginning. My clients checked in on 14/02/2014, room was unprepared, smelly and filthy. Bed sheet was dirty and what I can say about Bathroom/Shower area, Clients refused to stay some how, my manager had to convince them. It was the first day in India for my client and beginning was disastrous! Hotel is badly managed, always found lack of communication during my communication with reception or reservation team. It was first and last booking from my, will never book again with them as it created very bad image for my company.
-Prashant Pandya (Director, Keya Tours,LEEDS, UK)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Keya_Tours_Ltd

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of days. Location is good, just next to Sayaji park, a green area in a bustling city. That's it. I cannot think of any great positives to write about. The room is okay, the bathroom new though badly designed. The water from the shower runs off into the main mirror area in front of the the commode because of lack of slope in the shower area. The fittings though are new.
The food in the restaurant ........... Can't write anything about it. I left it in between.

Room Tip: If possible ask for a room facing the Garden
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Rajiv_Phantom
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed in this hotel , when my regular for first time One of the biggest positives is about the location of the property which overlooks the Sayaji park. The hotel is really well maintained & it can be more better i really like it...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Harvinder S
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Excellent Hotel! I stayed at this hotel, its location is Good, specially Garden Facing Rooms,
I like the service and ambiance at hotel, whenever i visit vadodara i prefer to stay at the Revival Lords Inn

Room Tip: Garden Facing
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2010

I stayed in this hotel , when my regular hotel was overbooked

The hotel is not really well maintained & it can be better with a bit of sprucing up

Not luxurious enough

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I stayed at the Revival Lords Inn after my splendid stay at the Revival Lords Plaza, Surat.
The location of the hotel is excellent, being right next to the Botanical Garden.
The windows of my room opened directly into the garden, and I was treated to a breathtaking view every morning.
The buffet breakfast spread was upto the mark.
Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Dinner at Kalapatthar, the rooftop restaurant was very enjoyable. If you have a hearty appetite, you must visit Kalapatthar for dinner.
All in all, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank WanderingIndian
Reviewed November 30, 2010

A great hotel, awsome staff, awsome view. The buffet system for dinner is awsome!!!
You get to eat a lot....Good rooms, and many rooms,too. It is located near the railway station, and around 10 km from the airport.
I enjoyed the experience, Right from the lobby to the check-out!!!!I think it is lovely
The restaurant has a unique theme, and fun for children too. Over-all, a YES-YES!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business