Spend a sunny weekend here. Gym, Swimming pool, Billiards table, Live Sitar music were the highlights of this hotel. Cozy although on a busy street in Alkapuri area close to railway station (western side of station). We spent a weekend there. One can book Executive Club room with view of garden or pool-side. See our photos posted. Pool side parties music was not a problem as windows are noise-proof. Enjoy sun-bath pool side as hotel is 3 floor and sun is ample in courtyard. Courtyard has ample TULSI herb plants (basil) planted in long rows along the borders of hotel building So ayurvedic ! So healthy to breethe and enjoy sun here. Cambay Pavilion is at ground floor at inner corridors behind poolside. I think this could also be a good hotel for India's extreme summers.One can enjoy city-break at Laxmi Vilas Palace (Mahal) - A half day trip, Sayaji garden, Fatehsingh museum. Duliram Ratanlal Sharma Pendawala in Raopura, Farsans at Ahmedabadi Pole also - Yash bhel and chaat and near by basundi shop. Business Centre should improve in staff efficiency and technology / access. Resident's Lounge requires some 'activity' - its always empty - hotel can inform select Corporate guests about this area to receive Baroda based business partners between 10 am to 12 pm and 4-7 pm (not to disturb rooms) on hourly paid basis with fix tea-coffee and sell gifts, goodies,maps,CD, pendrive etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an ambience steeped in history, complimented by a richness of culture acquired through centuries, Welcomhotel Vadodara is a leading 5 star hotel in Vadodara which brings you world class luxury with the warmth of Indian hospitality in an experience that is unmistakably grand. This 5 star business hotel presents a range of cuisines, accommodation and recreation options that are incomparable with the best in Vadodara. Built around the swimming pool in style of the step wells of Gujarat, this contemporary structure offers modern furnishing and comforts, with the azure waters of swimming pool cooling environment during the hottest months. Vadodara, a rapidly developing industrial city, where the past is still alive in its traditional handicrafts, its culture and legends. WelcomHotel Vadodara is located in the heart of the downtown business and entertainment district. Welcomhotel Vadodara’s reputation as Vadodara’s leading 5 star luxury hotel is anchored in many factors. it has been the hotel’s ongoing endeavour to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests. The hotel offers 133 room including 6 suites of plush accommodation and top-of-the-line Business, Conference and Leisure facilities tailored to the requirement of the discerning and modern day business traveller. The hotel has some splendid work of art by India’s renowned artist, Anjolie Ela Menon. Art in general has been important to city as the royal family were great collectors and patrons of fine art. This gracious and comfortable hotel exuding warmth from the very first glimpse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welcomhotel Vadodara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcomhotel Vadodara Hotel Vadodara
- Welcomhotel Vadodara Gujarat
- Welcomhotel Vadodara Hotel Gujarat