“For Dosa lovers...”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I am happy that vadodara have this type of restaurant, fusion of south food. great range in dosas, we were confused which to choose from menu... and of course the food was good. we enjoyed well. varieties are innovativeeeee!!!! really, a nice place for south indian food. i appreciate service and quality too....

Reviewed June 4, 2014

One of the best dessert I ever had in So South..
Ice cream Dosa Every one must have it....
Fantastic place for food lovers.

1  Thank shahhardik
Reviewed June 4, 2014

if your craving for dosas and this is the last place left serving dosas please think again as it may change your concept of dosas-- they claim to serve more than 75 varieties of dosas and none of them have even a bare resemblance to the authentic south indian dosa-- they have tried to create a dosa boutique restaurant with great disastrous results-- they should modify their menu and start serving actual southern dishes if they need to survive as im sure barodians know what they want out of south indian cuisine.A horrible experience and money wasted.

2  Thank nikhilVadodara
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I liked the simple elegant decor, the all-glass facade overseeing the main road. Probably it wasn't crowded, since we went early in the evening on a weekday - good for us.

Although the joint name is misleading, I was delighted at the 100+ varieties of dosas! Much needed in Baroda - I bet many miss the laari in Karelibaug who used to offer chinese dosaz. But if you want the basic/authentic stuff, you have many places to go anyways. I, for one dint need the sambhar/ chutney trying out the mushroom/corn dosa.

I'd love if they come out with fusion idlis/vadas! Sadly they dont do tea/ coffee either.

I'll go back a few times to try out some short-listed ones though.

3  Thank SwatiBSomvanshi
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is an avg. south indian food place. I have stayed in Chennai (formerly known as Madras) for about 5 years and I'm fan of south indian food. Seriously speaking...taste of food in this restaurant is barely matching with the real south indian food.

2  Thank TejalJoshi