“Pleasurable one month stay”

The Fern Residency, Vadodara
Ranked #10 of 70 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for about 1 month. Didn't have any problems. The hotel staff is very cooperative. My valuables and all other things remained safe throughout. Parking facility is decent and the food is great. Although the wi-fi charges can be brought down.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Vadodara

We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us. I have shared your comments about our room, food and services with our associates for whom such positive feedback is their biggest reward.

We look forward to making your next stay with us even better!

Warm Regards
om@fernresidencyvadodara.com

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Overall the stay is excellent, the ambience is really adorable and being centrally located it is very easy to travel. The look at the station from the glass wall is very amazing. The management staff is active.I would suggest to be there atleast once and also have the taste of its dinner and lunch(its really delicious).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Vadodara

We look forward to making your next stay with us even better!

Warm Regards

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Hello fern vadodara.this fern hotel in Vadodara like in new taste of food..this hotel very good location.this time we are plan to fern hotel staying also.we know the fern group of hotel.this fern hotel always add value .we like fern food.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My one night stay at the Hotel was well worth the money spent. The rooms are comfortbly furnished and the bathrooms are very clean. The buffet breakfast was by and large the best in its class. The packed sandwich that i took on checkout was a let down though.

Room Tip: the Standard rooms are equally good when compared with the deluxe rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This fern hotel in vadodara is very famous for nonvage food.this hotel is located in sayajigunj area.we are arranging one family get together for lastweek. They have served very delicious food. They really know hospitality. I would suggest to everyone go there and have good indian food

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This fern residency vadodara hotel I found first time near to bus depo .early this hotel name is gaurav hotel.this hotel famous his gujrati thali food.now they start the lunch buffet .they are give very nice indian food.I personly come in diwali holidays.

1  Thank rahulsoni786
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

After reading plenty of reviews of hotels in Vadodara. I pick the fern residents for it location to the railway station which was a stone throw a way. As I entered the hotel I was welcome with very warm welcome by the door staff and the receptions staff. I think it was RAM AND RIYA on the reception counter. As I did not book online I requested to see the rooms before I would check in. Ram was very polite and helpful to fulfil my requests and requested I take a seat for 10 minutes as the rooms were being cleaned and prepared. Then I may show you the requested rooms I wanted to see. The lift was cleans and the carpets also nice ambient lightning in the hallway leading to the rooms Pleasant aroma. As the room key was put in I was told after you sir which was very nice of ram as he very polite nice spacious room with a king size bed crips clean linen with the perfect pillows to go with the bed. A very well built shower room with German taps System chrome make which was nice to see. And plenty of organic toiletries provided by the Hotel itself, Also fluffy towels. The power shower had the right amount of force to take those aches and pains away and plenty of hot water in demand with the right temperature. The mini bar fridge was well equipped with plenty of drinks and was well price not over inflated also complementary bottle off water on a daily basis. The snack bar fully top up and not over price which was nice. The satalite TV had no interference at all which was excellent. The walls between each room cancel out any unwanted noise from the rooms next door.. The only noise which heard was from the train station when the trains where coming into the sation as the horn on the trains in India are very loud. The hotel had double glaze windows,not much to see out of the window as a complex or building being built at the moment, but to my surprise not much dust. The room also temperature control air conditioning system which was fully functional. The continental/Indian breakfast in the morning was fantastic best of both I say the South India dishes was a vahlaa top marks to the chef I say. idlee sambar was fantastic, the waiters in the fern restaurant was polite and helpful as special request was made by wife to have special ginger root tea to be made and her request was fur-fill. Hope to stay there again in the future. Top marks for the staff with excellent knowledge of the city.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Vadodara!

We thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback.

I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our room and services. Such wonderful feedback especially about our rooms & restaurant goes a long way in motivating our associates.

We look forward to extending our hospitality to you once again in the near future.

Thanks & Regards