“Quit hotel”

The Fern Residency, Vadodara
Ranked #10 of 69 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed October 13, 2013

this quit hotel. I found in vadodara. I found this hotel food is very good.they know realy hospitality .they are realy do hard work.I m going with my friend birthday party again.the servise people have good smile face.I love indian food.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank mollll

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Overall nice experience only cons are some noise due to trains and small and unsecured parking...excellent service with clean and maintained rooms.Staff is also friendly and breakfast was nice...........

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 29, 2013

An excellent hotel, with pleasing atmosphere and awesome food. I found myself well attained, even i check-in the early morning hours.
Nice rooms and best of mattress are the one which give you a pleasant sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2013

its an new hotel in baroda which was much needed. very nice rooms, centrally located near railway station. Buffet dinner and breakfast are quite an attraction. the cost of stay and food is total value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Fern Residency was a surprise for me. I came down with my family as usual for a dine out on a weekend night and there my taste buds spoke to the heart's content. The South Indian festival was truly decorated with authentic Southie cuisine and we were impressed by the service quality.
The ambiance and seating was so comfortable and soothing. My 9-months old baby also enjoyed the colour and vibrancy. A baby can never lie. So, if you want good food.... Fern Residency is for you.
All the Best!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Look & feel WOW. Staff & Services excellent. One of my Friend's son birthday party at the hotel we enjoyed the same & buffet was very yummy. Staff was cooperative .Met Mr. Neeraj & Amit Tiwari really proactive & provide excellent hopitality.Recommend by Friends a good place to stay & good food.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am extremely glad to learn that you enjoyed our services & facilities. I will share your feedback with our associates.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to being of service once again.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Gewali

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel fern is very famous for non veg food.this hotel place i cellebrate my wife birth day.i love non veg food.i go first time this hotel.i always sagation to all my friend go there n enjoy the non veg food.i met chef also he is very nice done his work.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am extremely glad to learn that you enjoyed our food and enjoyed your spouse Birthday. I will share your feedback with our associates.

Thanks & Regards