All reviewsrailway stationbus standbuffet breakfastvalue for moneynon vegbudget hotelbasic amenitiesnice foodcomfortable stayexcellent servicebusiness travelhotel is locatedfront officerooms are spaciousfood qualityhouse keepingvery nice hotel
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Look & feel WOW. Staff & Services excellent. One of my Friend's son birthday party at the hotel we enjoyed the same & buffet was very yummy. Staff was cooperative .Met Mr. Neeraj & Amit Tiwari really proactive & provide excellent hopitality.Recommend by Friends a good place to stay & good food.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am extremely glad to learn that you enjoyed our services & facilities. I will share your feedback with our associates.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to being of service once again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel fern is very famous for non veg food.this hotel place i cellebrate my wife birth day.i love non veg food.i go first time this hotel.i always sagation to all my friend go there n enjoy the non veg food.i met chef also he is very nice done his work.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am extremely glad to learn that you enjoyed our food and enjoyed your spouse Birthday. I will share your feedback with our associates.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed from 12th Sept to 13th Sept for one night. Excellent Hospitality was extended by Amit Kumar. Room aesthetic is good but lacks in space, Gym, balcony or other open areas. Bathroom is small, but is equipped with modern amenities. Though Hotel is located just next to the railway station but gives noise too. Little more varieties will add flavour to Breakfast and meal. Free Wi-Fi and Gym will add value to Hotel and hospitality.

Room Tip: Speak to Amit Kumar. Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking out for options to reduce the noise from the railway station however i am glad to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us right from our room to the food & service. The fact that you will stay with us again is indeed the highest reward for any me and my entire team.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to welcoming you at The Fern Residency, Vadodara once again

Reviewed September 14, 2013

i had been here with my family and my friends.we had buffet dinner.staff was very co operative and the food was also very good and delicious.we all enjoyed food alot.will recommend all my friends a good place to visit,..

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. It gives me great delight to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the food & service. The fact that you will visit us again is indeed the highest reward for any me and my entire team.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is walking distance from Vadodara Railway Station. Rooms are furnished quite well and room service is fast. Stay was very comfortable. Winter green room is small if you have more than 2 members. Restaurant service was cold, needs improvement on service levels.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ayush G
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Valued Traveler ,

Greetings from Fern Residency, Vadodara !

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied with our services.

We at Fern Residency, Vadodara value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

Regards