All reviews railway station bus stand buffet breakfast value for money non veg budget hotel basic amenities nice food comfortable stay excellent service business travel hotel is located front office rooms are spacious food quality house keeping very nice hotel
Reviewed September 14, 2013

i had been here with my family and my friends.we had buffet dinner.staff was very co operative and the food was also very good and delicious.we all enjoyed food alot.will recommend all my friends a good place to visit,..

• Stayed: August 2013
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. It gives me great delight to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the food & service. The fact that you will visit us again is indeed the highest reward for any me and my entire team.
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to welcoming you at The Fern Residency, Vadodara once again

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Gewali

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is walking distance from Vadodara Railway Station. Rooms are furnished quite well and room service is fast. Stay was very comfortable. Winter green room is small if you have more than 2 members. Restaurant service was cold, needs improvement on service levels.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ayush G
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Greetings from Fern Residency, Vadodara !

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied with our services.

We at Fern Residency, Vadodara value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had been to Vadodara for training purpose and I was searching a hotel near railway station as i have more luggage and required good spacious room hotel. And one of my friend suggest me to stay over there...they do have good spacious rooms and the food is delicious too.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed in The Fern Residency Vadodara in Sep 13 for one night. Over all stay was good as per the charges paid. Rooms are cozy & bedding is good. Rooms lacks balconies or other open areas. Bathroom is small, but is equipped with modern amenities. The hotel is located just next to the railway station. But this acts as a hinderance too. Rooms are very noisy at night with all kind of voices coming from the road below & specially the horn sound coming from the rail engine which makes you feel as if you are sleeing in the railway waiting room. Ok for one night stay for stopover commuters. Breakfast does not offer much of the varieties.

Room Tip: Take rooms which are quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have arranged couple of conferences. All the particpants have enjoyed the stay with the good veriety of food & best business class hospitality provided by FERN. Participants also impressed with the Hotel staff with their co opeative nature & service standards. They maintain rooms with high hyginic standard & amenities. Its a awesome experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business