All reviews railway station bus stand buffet breakfast value for money non veg budget hotel basic amenities nice food comfortable stay excellent service business travel hotel is located front office rooms are spacious food quality house keeping very nice hotel
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had been to Vadodara for training purpose and I was searching a hotel near railway station as i have more luggage and required good spacious room hotel. And one of my friend suggest me to stay over there...they do have good spacious rooms and the food is delicious too.

• Stayed: August 2013
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Valued Traveler ,

Greetings from Fern Residency, Vadodara !

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied with our services.

We at Fern Residency, Vadodara value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

Regards

Sarang Agrawal
Operations Manager

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed in The Fern Residency Vadodara in Sep 13 for one night. Over all stay was good as per the charges paid. Rooms are cozy & bedding is good. Rooms lacks balconies or other open areas. Bathroom is small, but is equipped with modern amenities. The hotel is located just next to the railway station. But this acts as a hinderance too. Rooms are very noisy at night with all kind of voices coming from the road below & specially the horn sound coming from the rail engine which makes you feel as if you are sleeing in the railway waiting room. Ok for one night stay for stopover commuters. Breakfast does not offer much of the varieties.

Room Tip: Take rooms which are quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have arranged couple of conferences. All the particpants have enjoyed the stay with the good veriety of food & best business class hospitality provided by FERN. Participants also impressed with the Hotel staff with their co opeative nature & service standards. They maintain rooms with high hyginic standard & amenities. Its a awesome experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mmmodi

Dear Valued Traveler ,

Greetings from Fern Residency, Vadodara !

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

Regards

Sarang Agrawal
Operations Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Diz is one of the best hotel which I found in vadodara.the best thing about diz hotel was rooms.the rooms were really nice and the amenities which they use was really awesome. The hotel where you find home away from home.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I m coming this hotel in first time in vadodara.they have realy varity of food.we r realy enjoy this time my friend birthday party.when ever i personly come in this hotel only.this hotel staff are very coprative.they have good driver also.