All reviewsrailway stationbus standbuffet breakfastvalue for moneynon vegbudget hotelbasic amenitiesnice foodcomfortable stayexcellent servicebusiness travelhotel is locatedfront officerooms are spaciousfood qualityhouse keepingvery nice hotel
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed in The Fern Residency Vadodara in Sep 13 for one night. Over all stay was good as per the charges paid. Rooms are cozy & bedding is good. Rooms lacks balconies or other open areas. Bathroom is small, but is equipped with modern amenities. The hotel is located just next to the railway station. But this acts as a hinderance too. Rooms are very noisy at night with all kind of voices coming from the road below & specially the horn sound coming from the rail engine which makes you feel as if you are sleeing in the railway waiting room. Ok for one night stay for stopover commuters. Breakfast does not offer much of the varieties.

Room Tip: Take rooms which are quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have arranged couple of conferences. All the particpants have enjoyed the stay with the good veriety of food & best business class hospitality provided by FERN. Participants also impressed with the Hotel staff with their co opeative nature & service standards. They maintain rooms with high hyginic standard & amenities. Its a awesome experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mmmodi
OM-FRV, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Valued Traveler ,

Greetings from Fern Residency, Vadodara !

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and were satisfied with our services.

We at Fern Residency, Vadodara value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

Regards

Sarang Agrawal
Operations Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Diz is one of the best hotel which I found in vadodara.the best thing about diz hotel was rooms.the rooms were really nice and the amenities which they use was really awesome. The hotel where you find home away from home.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I m coming this hotel in first time in vadodara.they have realy varity of food.we r realy enjoy this time my friend birthday party.when ever i personly come in this hotel only.this hotel staff are very coprative.they have good driver also.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed in fern for almost a week n I must say dt it was n amazing experience as it was my first trip to gujarat n dt too in dz hotel..m very happy wd d hospitality dey provide me!! I really appreciate their service standards..I must say dt if u guyz want to stay in a budget hotel wid excellent service den I would reccomend u all only the fern residency vadodara!! Keep it continue fern..:):):)