All reviews railway station bus stand buffet breakfast value for money non veg budget hotel basic amenities nice food comfortable stay excellent service business travel hotel is located front office rooms are spacious food quality house keeping very nice hotel
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed in fern for almost a week n I must say dt it was n amazing experience as it was my first trip to gujarat n dt too in dz hotel..m very happy wd d hospitality dey provide me!! I really appreciate their service standards..I must say dt if u guyz want to stay in a budget hotel wid excellent service den I would reccomend u all only the fern residency vadodara!! Keep it continue fern..:):):)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was a good experience staying at fern group of hotels.I travel a lot and at every cities I used to stay at fern hotels only.it was a good experience every time. I suggest every one to stay at these hotel only.I promise you will feel home away from home

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

You get what you pay for and Fern is not an expensive hotel. The rooms are reasonably clean and have fridge and en suite. But we had numerous problems including wifi that simply did not work, hotel cars that were literally falling to pieces and hence dangerous, lights failing in my room ( following a strong smell of overheating electricity) and ineffective air con. The staff attitude was unresponsive and with that kind of approach to guests' needs, I would advise you all to stay away.

3  Thank TiredTrotter
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We have been here for dinner.and the time we arrived in hotel we come to know that here they are celebrating chennai express food festival..it was a south indian food festival.the food was delicious and the ambience we found was awesome. Overall the food and restaurant was perfect..

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I visited the the fern restaurant for dinner with my friends few days back. The ambiance of the restaurant was really cool and as it was raining the view from inside was really awesome. Talking about the food it was really good and my friends also liked alot. The service was also good as personal attention was given on our table. I would recommend this hotel as good place for eating. Keep it up.

Room Tip: Try out the deserts common and uncommon items are there................i loved it
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends