“Wide variety of cuisines”

Temptations Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 927 Restaurants in Vadodara
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The restaurant boasts a wide menu, with cuisines like punjabi, rajasthani, awadhi, hyderabadi, italian, mexican, chinese, and lebanese. Food was ok - nachos were ok, hummus was good, and the fried rice were decent. Staff greets and serves you happily, but the service was a bit slow. Overall, a decent experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Temptation, I believe its named well because the food is tempting here; less known new multi-cuisine Vegetarian-Restaurant in prime location of our town, they should do something to market it more, it deserve promotion.

We recently had a family get-together here, food I must say is very good, and above all it offered us many options to pick from, I must say dishes are very close to authentic dishes of various regions of India. I am not mentioning same as it has bit twist too but it is good.

Ambiance is good, location is good, people are friendly, and food I already mentioned is good. Must go for Vegetarian foodies, will find many options to sooth the taste bud.

Things for improvement or management should review, not bad but need improvement: Service, Portion-Size

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been to many restaurant that are good at just one-two cuisines and everyone else mediocre...but not at Temptations!

It was just one of evening we decided to try out this new place...and what a surprise.

It serves amazing variety from our desi Punjabi, Rajasthani and Lakhnavi to international cuisines like Chinese and Italian and they are doing amazing job at all of these varied cuisines.

So this is a restaurant where you can go with a group of people who like different cuisines and I bet everyone will be happy, one caveat however...its a "PURE VEG" restaurant, but I guess its not a problem in this part of India!

We tried some Bruschetta for starters and had a chinese main course and everything was done perfectly! I have also heard that Indian fare is also pretty good.

The ambience also gives every table a feel of private dining area (each of them had fancy partition ) which makes a meal here even a better experience.

Overall a highly recommended place.

1  Thank Dhaval_the_explorer