“Authentic Pizzas and the best garlic bread in town”
Review of Pizza on the Rock

Pizza on the Rock
Ranked #24 of 909 Restaurants in Vadodara
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving fresh pizza made using authentic ingredients and our own unique recipes. See you pizza getting made in front of you in a live kitchen. we do group bookings and host parties. Come by for a welcoming place with a good ambience, cheerful service and Great food!
“Authentic Pizzas and the best garlic bread in town”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my wife. The garlic bread is the best in town. Hands down! Loved their open kitchen concept and watching my pizzas getting made in front of my eyes. Being a vegetarian I am glad that baroda has a pizzeria that caters to a discerning eater who knows what he wants. La Cina the spicy sichuan pizza and la thai the thai curry pizzas were out of the world. Amazing variety and down to earth prices. Also the vibrant environment and music choice is something both me and my wife loved!

2 Thank sohamgvaishnav
Amit R, Owner at Pizza on the Rock, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Patron,

Thank you for your kind words. We at pizza on the rock take all the bouquets and brickbats pretty seriously. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. It will be our pleasure to host you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Pizza on the Rock Management.

San Francisco, California
“great vegetarian Pizza”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you like thick crust (i.e. American style) Pizza and don't mind vegetarian, give this place a shot. Very tasty!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank evermore_sf
Amit R, Owner at Pizza on the Rock, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Hi,
We appreciate your endorsement on Trip Advisor and will constantly strive to exceed your expectations and keep serving you great pizza!
Best Wishes.
Baroda
“Looking for a good pizza joint?”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

"Pizza on the rock" is an excellent place and worth visiting again and again.Good varieties of pizzas and starters.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank retreatholidays7
Amit R, Owner at Pizza on the Rock, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Patron,

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your continued custom. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us maintain our standards and improve on them. Please let us know if you have any other feedback for us on one of your visits. We will be very glad to interact with you.

Kind Regards,
Pizza on the Rock management.
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
“It rocks”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Awesome place to eat pizzas. I and my family do not eat pizza elsewhere in vadodara.... just pizza on the rock... Great pizzas complimented by awesome starters likr pavarotti, nachos and all. Nice ambience and Great Freshly Baked Pizzas....

1 Thank SaurabhPanchal
Amit R, Owner at Pizza on the Rock, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Patron,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comment and strive to continue serving you great pizzas that meet your high expectations!

Thanking you again for your patronage..
Ahmedabad, India
“My place for Pizza!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I love Pizzas and I can tell you that I have found my place. The food was absolutely delicious! I could retain its taste for a long long time.
Have the way it is served and you'll know what I mean.
Perfect!

• Visited April 2013
Amit R, Owner at Pizza on the Rock, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your great review!
We look forward to keep serving you a genuine quality and tasty product!