“The Horrible experince”

Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Vadodara
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“The Horrible experince”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Recently I went India. I checked on internet for a health resort. I found very attractive profile on net. I booked the resort.
I have no words to explain how terrible it was. It is a horrified experience to stay at this place.
I don't want to describe the what was bad because everything was really very bad. About the service there is no service. Just one simple example I went to their restaurant for lunch. There was a staff of three people. I asked for Menu card. It took 30 minutes to just get the Menu. When I got the menu it was full with verity of food. When to place the order they said they can serve only one item. Others are just on menu but they can't serve. I came back at night. The lock of my room was spoiled. It refuse to open. I checked for the person to help me. And unbelievably in the whole big resort there was not a single person. It took me one hour to get in to room.
The only hope in this premises is Mr. Kumar. He is trying very hard but the supporting staff is very uneducated.
I would request everyone to go personally and check before you decide to get in to hell.

Devendra Dangi

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
6 Thank Devendra D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I booked a room "hut" for my self..I travelled all the way...after long journey when we reached there no one bothered to came to receive me or to help me with my luggage, I was told the "hut" I booked wasn't empty as the people who was staying extended their stay,so I will have to stay in the room which was the only room that was empty...they all at the desk were talking to each other it seemed either the room wasn't ready or was not right!
I was so tired after 40 hours journey From Leicester to the Resort.. I decided not to stay there and find my self other option. They didn't even offer me a well-Come drink that they mentioned ....they all were very busy with marriage function preparation.

Stayed February 2014
7 Thank Mira135
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 31, 2014

had a relaxing retreat, good food, great staff, personalized games, swimming, relaxation massage, and a superb mid night treat of camp fire with live guitar n singing... made my vacation wonderful n paisa vasool!

Room Tip: if u can afford the suit rooms with personal swimming pool!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank Capt_Bhavika
Cortland, New York
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Me and my husband stayed her after our wedding in one of the individual Suit room (Hut). The environment is really nice and natural. The services were good which included the room floral decoration, breakfast, lunch etc. The food was really good. We had our own private swimming pool. The place is located in the interior area but overall nice.

The interior, surrounding greenery was really nice. We enjoyed some sports when we were out there. Good place for couples & family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple