“Memories”

Gateway Hotel at Akota Gardens Vadodara
Ranked #2 of 66 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had spent my great time with the Every Taj property around India & I like that they have maintained their services accordingly. The stay was comfortable, room service was excellent. I loved to have dinner at the Kai Asia and being a Barodian and Chinese foody I visit that place frequently. Thanks to Shantanu Chef for the chinese treat.

Room Tip: If you are with family, either go for adjoining rooms or a suite room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
GATEWAYHOTELVADODARA, General Manager at Gateway Hotel at Akota Gardens Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Greetings from the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Gateway Hotel, Vadodara during your visit to this city and also for your feedback on the services of the hotel.

I am glad to note that you had a very comfortable stay in the hotel. I am also happy to note that you had a delightful experience at our Pan Asian Specialty Restaurant - Kai Asia. I have shared your compliments with Chef Shantanu and I am sure this encourages him immensely.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming back to our hotel.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had booked room for the guests and used their conference facility for two days. The service was very good. The Food at the Chinese restaurant was very good, though the coffee shop was not up to the mark. The breakfast spread is not all that great.

The gusts were impressed by the rooms as well as the service offered.

Over all a very good hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GATEWAYHOTELVADODARA, General Manager at Gateway Hotel at Akota Gardens Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara for your conference and your guests stay and also for your feedback on the services.

We were delighted to note that you were happy with the services of the hotel as well as the quality of food at our Pan Asian Specialty Restaurant - Kai Asia. I have passed on your compliments to the concerned staff.

Our Executive Chef has noted your observation with regard to the buffet breakfast spread and shall endeavour to take corrective measures. We constantly strive to improve our services based on the feedback we receive from patrons like you.

We would like to thank you for your patronage and feedback and look forward to your next visit to the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara.

The Gateway Hotel, Vadodara

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Everybody here warmly welcomes you, not only in the first day, but whenever you need any assistance. The room is good, the laundry is efficient and the food menu has just enough variety for my one week-long stay. The windows could be more efficient in keeping the sound outside, even though it does not bother at night since the city does not take long to be silent.

Room Tip: I another stay I did not notice so much sound from the street, I was on the other side of the buildi...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
GATEWAYHOTELVADODARA, General Manager at Gateway Hotel at Akota Gardens Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Vadodara and also for your kind feedback on Trip Advisor.
We were delighted to note that you were happy with the services of the hotel especially the efficiency of the laundry and also the choices in the food menu in the restaurants.
We have noted your feedback with regard to noise travelling from outside to the room and we shall endeavour to provide a quiet room on the higher floor on your next visit.
The Gateway Hotel, Vadodara

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been frequenting this hotel for a long time now ( 5 years). I have found its ambience quite decent as well as the service there. The rooms are comfortable. The gym is also quite compact and well equipped. The reception staff are quite courteous. I love the Japanese restaurant Pan Asia. Not only is the food quite good but the staff there work hard to make sure you enjoy the meal and also understand what you are eating! A little expensive but its good to pamper yourself once in a while.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Ashok V, General Manager at Gateway Hotel at Akota Gardens Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara during your visit to Vadodara and also for your feedback on the services.

I am very glad to note that you had a great stay in the hotel during your visit. I am also happy to note that you had a delightful experience at our Pan Asian Specialty Restaurant - Kai Asia. I have shared your compliments with all the associates concerned and I am sure this encourages them immensely.

I would like to thank you for your patronage and look forward to your next visit to the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This one is not really in the centre of the city, But not that far as well...
Avoid the balcony rooms on first floor as they have all Pegion poo and pathetic view...
I chose this room type expecting it to be on higher floor as the rate was more... as well as expecting a nice sit out during evening... but pegion's mess the balcony...

Room size was Ok.

The staff is friendly and helpful... food is Ok too... Breakfast spread is Decent with fresh juice but the Bakery section is not soo great...

I had one bad experience with food but the Manager was quick to correct the mistake and apologise...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara!

At the outset let me thank you for choosing to stay at the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara during your visit to Vadodara and also for your feedback on the Trip Advisor.

I sincerely appreciate you spending some time to provide your feedback with regard to the services of the hotel. I would like to put forth our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend you our executive category room, which are on the higher floor, on your next visit and am sure you will have a great stay.

Our Executive Chef has noted your observation with regard to the bakery section in the buffet breakfast and shall do the needful. We constantly strive to improve our services based on the feedback we received from patrons like you.

We sincerely would like to thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Decent rooms, nice ambience and very courteous staff at Taj Akota at Vadodara.

The Gym staff is helpful & nice.

my stay was during a short official trip, but i feel this is good place to stay with family as well. spacious surrounding and good decore in hotel.

all in all good experience during my stay, very cozy & comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Gateway Hotel, Vadodara!

We were delighted to note that you were happy with the services and facilities of the hotel. I have also passed on your compliments to the Fitness Centre staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Recently I went to Vadodara for business purpose, and My client put me in gateway, Prima facei , I thought it's Taj group hotel might be costly, but after entering to hotel , the hospitality was good , ambience was good, It was a single occupancy room. room was clean, neat and fresh,
restaurent was really amazing, during my stay, lucknowi food celebration was there, really deletious food, chief was enquirying about food and test.
really at the end of check out, I found that my stay at gatway was worth.
cost wise it was ok.
when I will visit to Vadodara again , Gateway will be my first choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business