“It is just what I love!”
Review of Offside Lounge

Offside Lounge
Ranked #89 of 927 Restaurants in Vadodara
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A one-of-its kind Sports and Entertainment Lounge, serving food from across the world including Italian, Mexican, Continental, Indian, Lebanese, Chinese and Thai.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I love Offside. The food is great - ALWAYS. I have never felt disappointed even a single time, no matter what I order. The service is great, the ambience is awesome. Whether I go with my hubby, with friends, with colleagues or with my family (mind you I've actually taken all these groups there), I always have a superb time!

1  Thank Niti_Sharma

Reviewed April 21, 2012

From a multitude of restaurant's in baroda which serve the same cuisines and lame food , offside comes a breath of fresh air in our little big city vadodara. The ambiance is soothing, the music is uplifting and the menu is unique. Accompanied by the huge screen through which you can see a plethora of matches. This is something which you need after a hard day of work- To have a sip of lemon ice tea while watching a match with your buddies. A great and innovative idea :)

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Offside has somethin different to offer the Barodians!!... It was high time v got a place which had somethin unique to offer in terms of experience, ambience & cuisine... & Offside jus did it!!!.. The falafels are surely worth a try!! :D Keep it up Team offside!! :D :D

1  Thank KananBuch
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Have been a regular at Offside ever since it began. It is one AWESOME place to spend time with friends, to just laze around, to watch matches in an electric atmosphere and, most importantly, to EAT!! Watching matches at Offside with a bunch of noisy friends is about as perfect as life gets in Vadodara, for sure!!

The food is brilliant and I keep coming back for the yummiest of Quesadillas and the most delicious Alfredo Pasta ever! The pasta is creamy, cheesy and has hints of flavour that just burst upon you and stay with you for a long time to come! Point to note: There is value for money! The items are priced quite quite reasonably and 2 people can have a sumptuous filling meal at around Rs 300/-

And, I love the boys who run the place - warm, welcoming, friendly - they ensure that deliver great service and serve great food with a smile!! Keep going, Offside Lounge, there can only be ONE SPORTS LOUNGE in Vadodara like you!

Always an experience to look forward to! The BEST LOUNGE Vadodara has!! MUST VISIT!!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

A new ambiance of sorts for Vadodara. But i like the fact that you get chocolate fondue & strawberry ones!! I think it is the only place in Baroda where you can get chocolate dips.

I like the lounge feeling but I am not into sports so those huge projectors mean nothing to me!