“make best of vadodara”
Review of Flavors of Asia - CLOSED

Flavors of Asia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 6, 2012

yes food is really a best tast in vadodara but jst improve your waiter service is raelly very poor to handle the customers

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I went to Flavors of Asia with my friends and we experienced the worst food ever thr.. extra vinegar in Hot and sour soup which was yuk and extra salt in Hakka noodles...the rates are very high and the quality of food is very bad.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been to this place twice.
My first experience, where we ordered authentic India food, was OK-OK....The only problem was that the meat we ordered turned out to be raw. We called for the manager, he got us a new dish, but in that too it was uncooked. Luckily it was a Biryani so we just ate the rice and left the meat as it was.
Anyways, I didn't want to be too quick in passing my judgement about the restaurant so i thought of giving it a second try. One of the worst decisions i have made in my life. We started with the soups first--a simple hot and sour soup. It turned out to be DISASTER. Then my friends convince that lets go for something Basic considering Hot and Sour must have been a very difficult recipe for them to make(Sarcasm, hello..!!!) so we ordered Hakka Noodles....
OMG, why, why on earth did i even taste those noodles--- The amount of Salt and Ajinomoto was too high----
I hate when people mess with my food...
My other friend ordered the Unlimited Non Veg food--which he said was amazing.
So kindly change the name of your restaurant to Flavors of India and not Asia.

Will I go here again---Only for Indian food, where I will think 100 times before ordering Red Meat..

Reviewed August 5, 2012

best in Vadodara in terms of taste and price it was really very good although variety was abit less but the small variety was also the best as compared to other best hotels like barbeque nation this was bestest really recommend u to take the unlimited non veg lunch....I just feel so contented and that too per person just 250/- wow cant forget the experience

20  Thank bhavana456
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Average fare served at Flavors of Asia. The food was warm rather than being hot.
Not highly recommended unless you want to try some south-east Asian stuff.

2  Thank Neville D