Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri
Hotel Casa(Vadodara)(Great Value!)
$38
$26
Priceline
Aum Health Resort(Vadodara)(Great Value!)
$46
$31
  • Pool
All reviewshilton groupquiet locationvalue for moneybusiness hotelhotel entrancebusiness tripbreakfast spreadwifi connectivitydouble bedtop floorcomfortable stayexcellent hotelin room diningrooms are comfortableshort staynice experienceexcellent service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is the first time I stayed in vadodara. This hotel is centrally located and delivers exceptional customer service. Internet was bit slow but it was due to poor connectivity by tata service provider. Hotel staff was helpfull to suggest alternate option which helped me to have smooth skype call with my family in Italy
Thank you team hampton keep up the good work

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Had gone to Vadodara to attend a wedding...stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Extremely well located, right in the middle of the main shopping area, decent room size, good spread at breakfast and very good staff.

Two thumbs up for the hotel. Will definitely stay here again if we are in that part of the country.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara.

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciation.

Thank you very much for your time and we look forward to have you again at Hampton, Vadodara.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We visited this Pigeon Hole room hotel called Hampton in our city Vadodara; 1st impression itself was very crampy, I had to make multiple twist and turns to adjust my SUV in there Parking, anyhow we managed to check-in.

Access lift to the upper floors is in one corner; somehow we reached in the room and as soon as we walked-in, I asked the hotel guys to change the room, as it was so small that I was surprised and disappointed that.... This is Hampton....?

On top of it the once told that we will be offered a bit more specious room, having waited for few minutes in room; I decided to go at reception and see if they can help, once asked the lady on reception about the other option, she said we have given you our best room, what is your problem. I told her to check us out in les then 30 min's of check-in, she never made even 0.00001% effort to see if our inconvenience can be addressed.

Overall in less than 30 min's of check-in; we checked out due to suffocating feel in overall hotel property, very small room and above all depressing, dark colors with staff, who doesn't understand what guests expect from a brand such as Hampton or Hilton...

After all this the manager calls from hotel and asked, OK Mr. Sharma I have heard one side of story from my staff and now you tell your side, I need to reach on a conclusion, who did what… very surprising; why do I need to do so, above all she says, do you not know we are a business hotel and this is what we offer, do you not know what is a business hotel… what a phone call mam, I am highly obelized by someone in hospitality industry being so aggressive of no reason;

Will not recommend any one, won't go ever to this property.

Room Tip: Better don't go, why to go and gt embarrassed
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your open and honest feedback about your experience at our hotel. I'm very concerned with the comments you made specifically about your parking space and size of the room. I would welcome the opportunity to address your comments personally with you over the phone. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience. Your satisfaction and well-being are of most importance to us and we hope to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Thank you."

Thank you."
Prakruti Pandya

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a very nice hotel in Vadodara. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. The WiFi needs to be improved though. The location is very convenient in Alkapuri. I would stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara.

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciation. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours HELPS us to Motivate our staff to keep up the good work and stand by our commitment "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed".

We have noted your comments with the internet. Please accept our sincere apologies with the inconvinience you have experienced however we have taken necessary action and assure you good speed internet on your next visit.

Warm Regards

Prakruti Pandya
Sales Manager

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had one night stay at hampton just loved the ambiance, the beautiful interiors, friendly staff, delicious food...made my stay more memorable and more comfortable... would like to come back... thank you to the beautiful staff at hampton....

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo