“A Good Hotel at Vadodara”

Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara
Ranked #8 of 70 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel is located at a quiet place. It is close to the Railway station, yet far from noise.

The rooms are quite clean and spacious.

The staff tries to support you as much as they can. Very good restaurant but needs improvement in the recepies that they prepare.

Room Tip: Choose a room having window at back side of building.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
ROC-Vadodara, AVP Operations at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am thankful to you for your Patronage and valuable review.

I am glad to know that my team members were always eager to assist you in any kind of matter, your appreciation definitely matters a lot and this will motivate them further to continue the good work.
Your feedback regarding the food also have been discussed very critically with our food production team and I assure you that remarkable changes will be visible soon.

I would again thank you on behalf of team Royal Orchid Central Vadodara, I anticipate to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

A perfect hotel for work trips. Rates are very reasonable and services offered are satisfactory. Rooms are well maintained. The hotel has a good gym for routine work out guys. The staff needs to be more trained specially restaurant ones.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your reviewing us on Tripadvisor.

I was happy to discover that your overall stay was good at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara. Your feedback regarding the training of staff has been discussed with the core team members, however it wasn't a specific but generic input, we are focussing upon all aspects of trainings including communication skills, technical skills and behavioural training.

I anticipate to welcome you back with remarkable and visible changes.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have stayed at the orchid a few times, this visit was after a long time but was pleasantly surprised that the staff still remembered me. The service as usual excellent.

The rooms are clean and provide an excellent stay. It has modern amenities, room amenities are always stocked or provided for.

The breakfast is a grand affair with a lot of options for both vegetarians and meat eaters.

I would certainly recommend a stay here whatever the occasion.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the hotel are peaceful and have great views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Allow me to express my gratitude towards your ever lasting patronage. It is always great to offer you warm hospitality.

Your feedback is shared with my Team Members and I could witness smiles of happiness and gratitude. It will indeed motivate them all to continue the good work.

I anticipate to welcome you again and again at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

AVP Operations.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Being in my own city, I got a rare chance to stay here owing to our big family function where we had put up our guests in this hotel. The Royal Orchid Central hotel is a modern and among the newest hotels in Vadodara and provides a very comfortable stay with all the modern amenities.

The room amenties and services are well laid out and also the staff is good and responsive. Though, the food spread in main meals seemed little less elegant.

However, the overall hotel stay and experience quality is good and worth the money.

Room Tip: Rooms on the main road side have a street view, but mild traffic noice might bother you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ROC-Vadodara, AVP Operations at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Greetings!

Thanks for choosing Royal Orchid Hotels, during your recent event in Vadodara.

I would also like to express my gratitude for reviewing us on Tripadvisor, your feedback will definitely motivate the team members to continue the strive for good work.

I anticipate to welcome back you and friends or family members with warm hospitality.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have visited the hotel on a couple of occasions, one as guest to see my old friend and spend time with him chatting in his room and the other time as a part of a day long official program held in the hotel.
The hotel is located in the mid of busy city but is very convenient. The parking in the basement is limited and some slots are available in the front.
Inside, the hotel is nice, neat and clean. Infact its a good alternate to a few others in the city and offers a good deal. The room is good and spacious. No views in particular.
Many options for food are available inside and outside.
Food and breakfast here are good with a good variety to offer.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
ROC-Vadodara, Area General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us. I was glad to know that we were at least able to live upto your expectations.

Your feedbacks are always invaluable and they help us to strive for quality and simultaneously they encourage us to continue the good work.

I wish to offer you the same hospitality and comfort in near future too.

Area General Manager.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The hotel is quite new and all the facilities look very sophisticated. The rooms are clean and are well designed. The complementary break fast can be improved and if you are looking for a complimentary wifi- you might not get it. Other than the hotel there are very little options outside.

Room Tip: The wifi is very slow
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to express my gratitude for patronising us and providing the feedback about your experience.

I heartened to know that our hospitality has given you a comfortable stay, also I have noted the critical points of improvement and you will be able to witness the same on your next visit.

I would like to welcome you back again in the future.

Area General Manager

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Like most of the Royal Orchid hotels, this one too has a very nice cosy ambiance and of-course top class services. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The breakfast is a large spread and a good one so make sure you get that in your plan. Was disappointed with the dinner menu/spread though. Atleast when I was staying, there was no A La Carte available so even if you order room service, you had to order from the menu available at the dinner buffet.

Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: If you are a family of 3 or more then you may face some space issues with their deluxe rooms, so the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

At the onset I would like to thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Hotels and taking time to provide your feedback on the services you used.

I am happy to know that your overall experience was good at our Hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for the Dinner choices. We have a detailed menu for Dinner specially designed for In Room Dining. May be some communication lapse created the impression like that. Also we have started looking into the innovations on our dinner menu so that it may offer more choices to palate.

I would like to welcome you back again with touching hospitality.

Area General Manager