“Excellent stay”

Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Vadodara
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

we stayed here for couple of night at royal orchid central and stay was cool. we enjoyed hotel facilities very much. food was excellent and room well decorated and furnished with polite and helping nature staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ROC-Vadodara, Area General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this review, November 2, 2013

Greetings!

Please accept my gratitude for patronising Royal Orchid Hotels and sparing your time to review us.

On behalf of Royal Orchid Hotels please accept greetings of Deepawali and festive season ahead.

Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
everywhere
Reviewed September 27, 2013

OK..I've rated this hotel with high marks before...and I'm about to do that again but this time with a difference. The hotel was FULLY BOOKED...but I felt as though I was the only customer there..Yes, there are always birthday parties and wedding events going on in the hotel, the lobby is always full with people, the restaraunt is always packed with people running about starting their day... BUT, I always have this calm feeling when I visit this hotel. I honestly feel like I am the only customer there!!
One evening after a long day at work I decided just to have a sandwich in my room. When it arrived with a smile, every 'extra' was there, nothing forgoten and added pleasures were on the tray to make my meal a special experience.
I spent a week there this trip and the last day I had to send some underclothes to be cleaned. With the same professionalism this was accomplished and everything came back the same day prior to 6pm which really surprised me.
When I stay at the Royal Orchid it's for business. I work during the day and because of jet lag I work also during the night; hence, I *always* have the DO NOT DISTURB sign on...Trust me, nobody enters my room and further every day the front desk stops to ask me to let housekeeping in to perform their duties.
Everyone at the hotel is so conscience of the customer - greeting them with a smile -- and in my case by name!!
In my siimple hindi I'd say: उत्कृष्ट व्यापार होटल - उच्चतम मानकों - ग्राहक हमेशा अच्छी गुणवत्ता के साथ इलाज! वहाँ बिल्कुल मैं वडोदरा यात्रा हर समय रहेगी!

Room Tip: I requested a room facing the street...it may be a bit more noise until around 10pm; however, you ha...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Greetings!

It is always a pleasure to welcome you and have

Allahabad, India
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed for two nights at Royal Orchid Central and enjoyed the hotel facilities very much. We loved the food quality and taste at the PINXX the hotel restaurant a lot. We also enjoyed also the special punjabi night of food at the hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

It's a nice place to stay and well located.
Rooms size is ok. Well decorated & furnished. The place is kept very neat and well maintained. Room Service is fast & good. Staff is polite and of helping nature. breakfast buffet is delicious. But requires to improve their soup section. AC needs to be upgraded, as it becomes hot after mid night. Over all Will recommend others to Stay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ROC-Vadodara, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor, you feedback has been taken seriously and discussed with Chef and Engineer. We will be monitoring the Air conditioning for any kind of unforeseen technical inputs.

I appreciate your gesture of supporting team for their good work.

I look forward to welcome you back again at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

Warms Regards

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had a very short trip to vadodra so cant comment fully on the hotel. But, here is what i felt from the small interaction i had. Its a decent hotel, a bit on the higher price range. rooms are small they can improve on the toiletries. Staff is helpful but can be a bit courteous.Good location just 3 Km from railway station.A bit expensive for the value it offers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ROC-Vadodara, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the onset I would firstly like to express my thanks for patronising us and taking your time to review the Hotel at Tripadvisor.

We take all the feedbacks seriously and always put our efforts for betterment of services. Thanks for appreciating Team members for their helpfulness.
As I investigated you were been charged with the special tariff contracted for your company, however your stay was for few hours only, which might have made an impression of being overpriced.
In case of being aware of short stay (within specified timings) please let us know in advance, I assure to work out some special tariff.

I look forward to welcome you back again at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 9, 2013

this hotel where i stayed for the first time is a little away from the city centre off old padra road in akota, seemed to be full of guests the breakfast was nice but could have been better specially the south indian stuff which the gujaratis are crazy about , a little bit expensive by its standards

Room Tip: a little a way from the city and a little difficult to get local conveyance
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Noida, India
Reviewed August 7, 2013

It was a short trip to Vadodara. Staff was helpful. Room was ok though washroom was small,in size. There were no toiletries for the guests except toothpaste and a brush. They should provide some decent bath gel /shampoo / body lotion etc. Pinxx the restaurant was just about ok - not much of variety. Location and ambiance is not too great, but then Vadodara is a small city.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank subhash g
ROC-Vadodara, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the onset I would first of all like to thank you for your patronage and kind feedback.

As per you feedback we are investigating the occurrence. If you could possible provide your stay details it will help us to look into matter more closely. Shower gel/shampoo and body lotion are part of our basic amenities which we provide and replenishment also is part of the check lists which me maintain to ensure flawless services to our valuable Guests. However since you have raised this concern we will be more watchful for adherence.

I would like to thank you also for appreciating team for their hospitality and efforts.

I can be contacted at gm.rocv@royalorchidhotels.com for any feedbacks.

Anticipating to welcome you back at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

Area General Manager.