Royal Orchid Central Vadodara
$39
$77
$67
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspinxx restaurantbusiness hotelvalue for moneyexcellent stayclub roomnice hotelquick checkrecommend this hotelroom servicebusiness tripcomfortable staynice experiencehotel restaurantrooms are spacioustake caregreat hospitalityexcellent service
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed being in this hotel, though this is the only the best hotel in Vadodara and could not be any better than this. Food was okay and staff were friendly.

During my stay what was missing was the quality of service and value for these service was missing. I even experienced with one of the guest relation manager just barging into the lift with another guest that he was escorting without letting me come of the lift and talking so loudly. He did not even had the courtesy to say sorry or was sorry that he just barged into the lift withour reliasing.

I did not find the standards that a 4 star hotel would have, being a quality and ISO auditor myself had to rate this hotel for quality as 2 against a score of 10.

Breakfast table had lots of flies and no one bothered to even take care of this part.

Hotel was close to the office and there was no option but to stay in this hotel.

Could not even suggest to people that if they had a choice could avoid this hotel if they are quality concicous and wants to get the best for their money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DeepakAmin
ROC-Vadodara, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am thankful to you for your patronage and kind feedback.

We have taken your feedback very sincerely and I am personally investigating the occurrence. This is quite unfortunate that you have had this kind of experience with us.

I assure you that you will not face these kind of incidents in future stays, please treat this as one isolated incident and provide us opportunity to welcome you again.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara!

Warm Regards

Manoj Sharma

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had visited Royal Orchid with my family to celebrate my anniversary. First driver helped me to park my car. The ambience of restaurant was good, food was delicious. Well mannered and co-operative staff members. They were attending & taking care of my kids very well. This was best time have enjoyed. Royal Orchid will be my first place to visit and to celebrate special occasions.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at Royal Orchid Hotel Vadodara in the month of June but quite busy for some time so didn't review...!! I had some business appointments with my clients at Vadodara and my friend recommend me Royal Orchid and he booked one room for me for one night. The hotel's location is near to the office.
Market place is also nearby. You get everything in close by supermarket. Away from traffic of city. Clean and modern rooms, comfortable beds, Internet ( chargeable ) but speed was worth to pay. Healthy Breakfast option and courteous staff. The Gym is out of the world.
During my stay I never felt I'm away from my home. Will always recommend and visit again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank yk2bros
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Location is ok and not on great centre. Regarding Hotel rooms, amenities etc., it is really excellent and exceptional. Room, bed, services are excellent. Only one minus point the inside bathroom is visible without curtains unlike covered with wall.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank pnv_2001
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I visited the hotel in the month of april on occasion of my friend's wedding. Its a beautiful hotel with lovely view rooms. The staff is very cautious and helpful. Good hotel with excellent services and value to money. Thanx to front office for their help.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends