“Rooms and Restaurant Par Excellence”

Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara
Ranked #7 of 73 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed February 10, 2013

A Right place to Stay in Vadodara . Rooms gives you feeling of a 5 Star Category Hotel. Restaurant is just Perfect with the food being served with Grace and Perfection. The food quality is just fantastic. Category can be put in the best of the Hotels in Town.

Room Tip: Just call the reception and they will always offer you the best ones. Most courteous staff.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ROC-Vadodara, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

We thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Hotels for your stay.

Thanks for taking your time to contribute your opinion to all of the global travellers.

We also appreciate your meticulous efforts for motivating the team Royal Orchid Central Vadodara, this encouragement will definitely make spririt of team Royal Orchid Central Vadodara high and will further motivate them to keep up the good work.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had been there for dinner buffet and found it amazing . from the staff , to the ambience , to the food every bit of it was perfect. the food was very tasty specially the desserts n i loved the live counter where pastas were made. i enjoyed to the core and it certainly was value for money.
hoping to come there quite often.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel exceeded all expectaions. All the staff were very friendly, polite and extremely approachable. They ensured to take interest in my well being and addressed me by my name everytime they saw me. The restaurant food was brilliant and for someone who loves their desserts, I had had a field day! The rooms were clean and were kept to great standards. I would like to thank the hotel Manager Vivek for helping us out with all our queries and ensuring we got a room to stay in after not receiving our check in dates by the travel advisor.

Room Tip: Don't ask for the room to be on the road side as all you hear is dogs howling at night.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Yes, I wrote once this hotel exceeded my expectations; however, once again they've managed the same. Now I'm recognized and greeted by name...by security guards, front staff, and cafe staff. Everyone is helpful and nice. The housekeeping and room service are extremely professional and respectful.
As for me, I always keep my "do not disturb on" as I work much from the room...so the housekeeping always offers off-hours to clean may room and ensure all is nice and spiffy! That's is very much appreciated!
Yes, for a business hotel it's top rated for sure...but I'd say for any visit to Vadodara this is the destination that one should pick! - centrally located, good food and shops along the street and anything you'd need within a hand's grasp.
Bravo to the staff of the Royal Orchid for a wonderful experience.....

Room Tip: When trying to tell an auto rickshaw driver how to find the hotel.....pronounce it Royal Orchid (the...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ROC-Vadodara, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Central Vadodara for your stay and for taking your time to contribute your opinion to all of the global travelers.

We also appreciate your meticulous efforts for motivating the team Royal Orchid Central Vadodara; this encouragement will definitely make spirit of team Royal Orchid Central Vadodara high and will further motivate them to keep up the good work.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The front staff was courteous and pleasant . the breakfast has good varieties and rich . the rooms are clean , dam good . overall good experience , used to stay in this hotel regurarly of late its always booked , staff takes time to revert on confirmation , bit far away from town and 15 minutes from station and located in a double room with local convenience availability . good business hotel

Room Tip: take front facing rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed here for 2 days in December 2012. I thoroughly liked the hotel.
My room was clean, spacious, comfortable bed and well furnished to a decent standard. Nice toiletries and clean towels in the bathroom.
The staff was polite and knew what they were doing (although majority of the staff I met, had the trainee tag on them).
I liked the morning buffet I had in the hotel. In addition to being tasty it was elaborate and well spread.
The location is slightly away from the city center or places I usually frequented like (alkapuri and fatehgunj) but Vadodara being a small city in size I did not mind it that much. Another disadvantage could be that the walls somehow are very thin. Somehow I could always hear noises whenever anybody crossed my room in the corridor.
However in all I would not mind going there again anytime

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from the road, so I would prefer that
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

We thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Hotels for your stay.

We also appreciate your meticulous efforts for motivating the team Royal Orchid Central Vadodara, this encouragement will definitely make spririt of team ROCV high and will further motivate them to keep up the good work.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were there with a family. Located in quite awesome as reaching anywhere didnt took much time. The staff was very helpful. Rooms were quite cosy and nice. Food was great and we had a nice time there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
ROC-Vadodara, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

We thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Hotels for your stay.

Thanks for taking your time to contribute your opinion to the all of the global travellers.

I look forward to welcome you back again, and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us.