“many to choose from...but only stay here”
Review of Revival Lords Inn

Revival Lords Inn
Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been a frequent traveler to India, but this recent work project took me to Baroda. I was thinking of staying in Alka Puri...but I choose Revival Lords, instead, just b/c they are right next door to a garden...& the garden would give me a peaceful night sleep. I got a lot more than what I bargained for....my stay was AWESOME!!! The buffet breakfast in the morning, hot masala tea, indian food, pastries, fresh juice. If your a non-resident Indian, having a hotel with a full buffet breakfast(price included in your room rate) AND a full service restaurant for lunch and dinner is a blessing!!! You don't have to rely on anyone for any transportation needs. Pavan and Sudhir are VERY friendly and helpful @ the front desk. Jayati in guest relations was extremely friendly. In the morning, you can walk outside and enjoy a nice quiet walk in the garden near by. The housekeeping was very prompt and very particular with ANY request. I had once told them, the night before, I was going to sleep, b/c I was just too tired. I woke up @ 9:30am and went down to breakfast and I was approached by 2 staff members and they asked me, how I was feeling. Since I was not in Alka Puri...I got a phenomenal quiet nights sleep, EVERY NIGHT!!! If you are flying into BDQ airport, they can arrange to pick you up! Door to door service. In my past travels, I have stayed @ some very well known, big places and hotel chain, but I have NEVER been treated like this. @ the big known, "high-five" hotels, you are just a "room number". When I was leaving after 3 weeks, it felt as I was leaving my family and home. If I have to travel to Baroda or Anand, I will only stay @ this place!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank A P
LordsInnVadodara, General Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vadodara.

At Revival Lords Inn, Vadodara it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

We would like to thank you for appreciating the Hotel and its services. It gives us great pride and encourages us to offer even higher levels of excellence.

We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends & associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food at the Kala Pathar restaurant was too difficult to eat. Nothing from starters to dessert was worth eating. a complete disastrous experience. I will never recommend this to anybody. music played was also a pain for the ears....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank dhruvi_sharma
LordsInnVadodara, General Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Sir

At Revival Lords Inn,Vadodara it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I apologies for the regrettable shortfall in service you experienced. All of the points you have raised have been taken up with those concerned and we aim to be more consistent in our service delivery

We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Visited it last week, the location is superb , it just being a stone throw away from the airport and railway station and the scenery of the sayaji rao park in the early morning was WOW.
The kala pathar restaurant all you can eat buffet for dinner and breakfast was quite fulfilling too.

Room Tip: choose a room near to the sayaji rao park side for a beautiful morning view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank theletaureau
LordsInnVadodara, General Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Reviewed September 18, 2013

first of all the location of hotel is very awesum. it is near by sayajirao park. rooms are very well facilated. room service is very good.food is also good.zym is also available so anyone can maintain his body.and last but not the least staff..whether it is housekeeping or room service have very good behaviour

Room Tip: room no. 301 is very good...it is on 3rd floor..but lift is there...so itz k
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
LordsInnVadodara, General Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

General Manage

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was there when we were recruited to apollo tyres ltd. for more than 2 months. The best thing about this hotel is its superb location. Very close to the railway station and the bus stand, the surrounding kamati baag which is 13 acres in size adds the beauty to it. Hospitality vise it is the best i have ever seen in recent times. The food is good as well. Since it is centrally located one gets to meet the best crowd of the city. The markets around it are fabulous.

Room Tip: Room no. 301 is the best given its location.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

General Manage

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was here for two days. Location is a big advantage for the hotel. Only a stone throw away from the railway station at the centre of the city. Rooms are very nicely done up. Room service food is pretty good. Complementary breakfast is okayish. If you are a fitness buff then you may try out the hotel gym, though small has all the necessary equipment.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
LordsInnVadodara, General Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I visited Baroda for business purpose. Overall the place is good. Revival Lords inn have tried to provide all the services possible at a very competitive price. The hotel is fairly centrally located. The food at the restaurant in the basement is decent. There is also a roof top restaurant. Although, I really liked the food there as well, however, I felt it was a bit too spicy for my taste. I decided to have food outside the hotel, except for the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
LordsInnVadodara, General Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013