“Bad service, good food”

Bombay Blues Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 500 Restaurants in Surat
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Maybe I went inside after just visiting the TGB, but the service diappointed me. The AC wasn't switched on and it looked like they had a staff crunch. As I said, I might have visited them at a wrong time, we were the only ones there and it was 1 pm.

But all was forgotten once the food came. Must say, it was delicious to say the least. The cheese balls with the bombay palate is a MUST here! A good fresh lime soda and some mexican would fill your stomach and leave you satisfied.

Visit this place at night, the service is way better. The food, as always is marvellous.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

we went on my friends birthday and the atmosphere was good and food was also nice

1  Thank DEEPU08
Reviewed December 5, 2009

best restaurant in the city.....................

1  Thank 123abc456def