Novotel Ahmedabad
Ramada Ahmedabad(Ahmedabad)
  • Pool
Hotel Suba Star(Ahmedabad)
View Hotel
All reviewssquare restaurantsg highwayhighway viewwonderful hospitalityspecial thanksexcellent servicerestaurant staffdinner buffetfront office staffduty managerf bbusiness triphouse keepingin room dininghousekeeping staffexcellent hotelmemorable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2014

NOVOTEL hotel is relatively a new entrant in the list of hotels in Ahmedabad - lucky to have a good location on SG Highway going towards upcoming n new corporate area of Prahladnagar. The hotel has good rooms to stay, n the coffee shop n dining area merged. The menu for coffees n mocktails is good,plus they hv their own deli~ this makes it a good place to party ! As far as food is concerned, good n reasonably priced with lot of variety at buffet meals. Every now n then,they hv some food festival which is quite a success !!

• Stayed: March 2014
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

It is a pleasure to know that you liked the property and enjoyed our services. We would keep you posted on the upcoming food festivals at The Square.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My Mediterranean food experience was quite a nice one.... Despite a few glitches here and there by the servers (which can be wavered off by the food and variety of cuisines covered). Initially I was a little upset with the starting of my evening, but as the evening progressed and asked upon for help for food I was overwhelmed with the response of the kitchen staff who were proactive from attending me and my wife to customizing a few requests too. The chubby chef anirudh was kind enough get fresh batches of food for both of us. Chef Dave the guy behind the food festival was also very keen in explaining things to us. Really loved his hospitality. Food was AWSOME.... Very very happy. Desserts were highlights for me. Though I am not a dessert eater myself I hogged all of them. I must say the baklava was way better than the one I had at Moshe's. Carryon such good food service so that people like me keep burping... Thank you very much anirudh for being so kind and pleasant (not to forget yummy desserts) and Dave for superb food that was lip smacking. Chiao.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the Mediterranean Food Festival and our services at The Square. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Had checked-in for day for a business meeting held int he hotel. Booked using MakeMyTrip voucher as it was cheaper by Rs.2000/- than the discounted rates offered by the hotel for the conference. At the time of checking in somehow got the impression that the staff was not too pleased by the voucher. Was also asked to pay up a security deposit which was subsequently waived off after noticing my surprise. Post checkout again the staff seemed reluctant to store the luggage. Was also approached by an over-enthusiastic staffer who was insistent to knowing my business at the hotel !!! The Duty Manager put it down to being proactive. I thought it was intrusive...

Nonetheless, since the rooms are very modern and well appointed, it would be a shame if the "proactive" attitude makes the stay anything less than pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Ranjan M
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are pleased to know that you liked the property. We regret for the Inconvenience caused during the check-in process. We shall closely monitor the process and would take the essential steps to ensure enhanced experience. Feedback such as yours helps us to augment our services which would leave an impressive mark on your every stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Novotel Ahmedabad is the best hotel that I have stayed in in ahmedabad. The rooms are great, the property is fantastic and all the amenities that one would want are present. The staff here are extremely friendly and courteous. The food here is by far a league above all the other hotels here.

Great Stuff !!! Keep it up !!!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Pranay B
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

It is a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay, enjoyed our services. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.