Novotel Ahmedabad
Ramada Ahmedabad(Ahmedabad)
  • Pool
Hotel Suba Star(Ahmedabad)
View Hotel
All reviewssquare restaurantsg highwayhighway viewwonderful hospitalityspecial thanksexcellent servicerestaurant staffdinner buffetfront office staffduty managerf bbusiness triphouse keepingin room dininghousekeeping staffexcellent hotelmemorable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had a very good time at the hotel as the ambiance is really wonderful, its a new property and rooms are very comfortable, staff is very helpful, restaurant food is very tasty...i would come back again and will refer to my all business friends to stay at this hotel...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Ankit,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Glad to know that you liked our services and we look forward for your next visit with us!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I travel to Ahmedabad every 6 months for business meet and always stay at Grand bhagwati hotel which is close to Novotel. Being a frequent user of Novotel at Juhu beach in Mumbai, I booked a conference room at this hotel for a conference with our clients and got back much more than expected. The hotel is brand new with small, compact conference room with great ambiance. I unfortunately did not stay at this hotel as it was my last day when i came here but happened to see the bedrooms which come with an amazing view as compared to other hotels in the city. Already made my mind to stay with the novotel for all my furture visits Food:The quality and taste of all the food items in the menu were great. Special thanks to Manish for all his help during our conference. At a short notice he arranged for notice boards with my company name and a separate place for dining for my guests for dinner. With all the great service i would also like to get this in notice that charges for the use of projector is higher than i have ever seen in any hotel of this country. My overall experience was overwhelming and the last thing I said to a colleague of mine before leaving the hotel is " I'm coming back to Ahmedabad for this place ". With my great experience with this place, I my planning my next few events at Novotel Hotels in few more cities where they have presence. Highly Recommend for every business traveler!!!

Room Tip: Do not take service road facing room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Ppfas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our services and we surely look forward for your stay with us and experience other facilities too.

In regards to the projector prices, we shall surely take your feedback into consideration.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I travel to Ahmedabad atleast twice every 3 months and always stay at Grand bhagwati hotel which is close to Novotel. Being a frequent user of Novotel at Juhu beach, I booked a conference room at this hotel for a conference with our clients and got back much more than expected. The hotel is brand new with small, compact conference room with great ambiance. I unfortunately did not stay at this hotel as it was my last day when i came here but happened to see the bedrooms which come with an amazing view as compared to other hotels in the city. Already made my mind to stay with the novotel for all my furture visits

Food:The quality and taste of all the food items in the menu were great. Special thanks to Manish for all his help during our conference. At a short notice he arranged for notice boards with my company name and a separate place for dinner after I told him how I need to split my clients in two groups during dinner.

Highly Recommend for every business traveler!!!

1  Thank ashishshah234
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Ashish,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I travelled to Ahmedabad with my business partner. We were there from 28th to 31st Jan, 2014. My experience of the place:

The heading sums it up quite well.
Location and surroundings: The location reminds you of Gurgaon near Delhi. Novotel Ahm., is located on service road of a busy highway S G Road near Iskcon Temple crossing. From the odd numbered rooms you get to see the skyline beyond the roof of a theatre cum shopping mall next door. Higher floors would be better. We could not as all the floors were not operational as yet. From the even numbered room we occupied we saw a terrace with plants. Surroundings are alive but not crowded. The location is very approachable and the local transport is available at a walk-able distance of 4-5 minutes. Rickshaws and cars are available for hire right outside the gate.

Interiors - lobby, restaurant and rooms: Overall environment is pleasant and welcoming though a typical Novotel stiff collar business attitude is tangible. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable in a prescribed Novotel format: Nothing more nothing less. Restaurant is approachable and cozy. I did not dine there. I had breakfast.

Food: Overall menu needs to evolve to a much better plain. Breakfast was not impressive at all. Being a Mumbaite I have seen better, much better. In fact Novotel in Mumbai has been an all-time favourite for its buffet spread in my circle. Novotel Ahmedabad needs to really work hard at it.

Staff: Nice smiling faces at the reception and restaurant (mostly trainees). Menka at the reservation desk in back office sounded a pleasant person who helped me consolidate my stay with changes at irritating frequency (sorry Menka to make you go through it) on the phone. She matched her voice when we came face to face, thank you Menka. There was Tejeshwar who helped us change our room within one hour of our checking in. In the restaurant there were pleasant faces and some grumpy faces. I had to just have the breakfast so pulled through but I almost snapped twice; once with horrible idlis served to me and second time in the evening when I was entertaining a guest (simple snack platter at 6.30pm) took ages.

My take: I am a Novotel fan and therefore do not like surprises....let the place evolve.

Room Tip: for now go for even numbered rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank CBVARMS
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Chirag,

We appreciate your suggestions, and shall take them in consideration. We would enhance our breakfast buffet layout as per Indian and International standards.

I take this privilege to Thank Menka and Tejashwar on your behalf. We look forward for your next visit with us soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

What a hotel. Great rooms, service, food and the staff were more than helpful. I stayed here with my family including my 2 year old twins and had the most enjoyable stay. Will definitely be visiting this hotel again when next in Ahmedabad.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mitesh81
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Mitesh,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our services. Hope our dedicated kids corner was an attraction for your kids and kept them engrossed.

We look forward for your next stay with us soon!